Sequel: Trapped

Long Lost Love

Chapter 5

4 hours past when he finally woke up. I rushed to him. "Justin, Justin? Can you hear me?" I asked. He nodded. I kissed him on the forehead. He smiled. I called the doctor. He came in and checked on him. "I got to go Justin. My mom will kill me if I don't soon," I said. He nodded. I left the hospital. I walked out the automatic doors to see Sam, Bailey,and Hannah. I ran to them crying. They hugged me. I felt loved. I got out the tight circle around me. I stared at Sam. I started to cry again. He walked up and hugged me. "I missed you so much and I love you," he said. "I missed you too, and I think I'm falling for you," I said. "Awwwww!" Bailey and Hanna said. "Oh shut up!" I said smiling. We walked to the car with Sam's hand intertwined with mine. I took out my phone and texted Justin. "Hey. Sorry about what happened. I really don't want a boyfriend right now. I'm sorry but, I think we should break-up," the text message read. I put the phone in my pocket. I turned to Bailey. His ocean blue fixed on the window. I blew in his ear. He looked at me. I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back. There are the fireworks again, I thought. He pulled away. "I love you Jade," he said. "I love you too." Bailey drove us to Sam's house. Sam and me crawled out of the car. Bailey and Hannah drove away to get food. Sam let me into his house. We kissed. He pushed me to the wall as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Love, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
What ya think? This is the end of the story. Start reading Trapped tomorrow...