Status: Comments make us happy!!!! =]

Someone to Call My Own

David is Sage's younger half brother. Now that his brother is off at college with his boyfriend, Peter, he's left all alone. He's confused on many things and just wants a love like Sage and Peter have. Only problem is David can only think of one person who he'd want to be with and he just so happens to be Samson, Peter's cousin.

~~~~

Samson is still getting used to life outside of the institution he had stayed in. He's held many jobs and taken many classes to find what he wants to do in life. He's been scared by a past betrayal in a relationship and is wary of others. But one boy stands out to him amongst all the others. His name is David and he's younger than him. Illegal younger than him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer
*Haylie owns Peter and Samson and she did originally own Sage but I think I(Andi) own him now...maybe? Well let's be safe and say we BOTH own Sage because he's special! Andi(me) owns David. We both own any other characters that we might bring into this story.
*This story is fiction and completely original so any similarities to other stories is purely coincidental and nothing else.
*This IS a boy on boy slash story. Don't like it? Don't read it.
*If you have an issue with our story please let us know and not just report us for whatever reason you many have.
*This story is a sequel to Happiness Is The Key To Life. I would suggest going back to reading the prequel so that you won't be totally lost when reading this.
*Layout made by me(Andi). Banner is courtesy of the wonderful Ellie
*This story is rated R for language and possible smut scenes.
*We don't own any of the images we use

Copyright: Durch-Den-Monsun-87 (Andi) and HayliexMon (Haylie)