Status: ACTIVE!

You Know I'll Be Your Life, Your Voice, Your Reason to Be

You Have The Accent

Today was the day that Charlotte and I were going to be on the tour with the boys over Char’s spring break. I’m so excited and this tour is an American tour so it’s going to be kind of nice to go back to the US. I love England and I’m glad to have escaped the drama of my old life and start new but it’s really nice just to go back to what is familiar to you so Charlotte and I were flying into LAX today.

“Come on sweetie,” I gently prodded my sleeping little girl but she only let out a little tired whimper. Poor thing, she must be exhausted.

I just put my bag on my shoulder then picked up Charlotte and carried her off of the plane. As I was heading to baggage claim, I felt someone smack my butt, making me let out a gasp and whip around only to find the cheeky face of Harry Styles.

“You scared me!” I laughed, smacking his arm lightly.

“That’s kind of what I was going for,” He teased, making me roll my eyes but let out a laugh anyway.

“Kirstie,” Liam’s soft, smooth voice spoke up.

I looked and saw that gorgeous man standing there and I walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around both Charlotte and I and left a passionate kiss on my lips.

“I missed you baby,” He sighed.

“I missed you too,” I replied.

“Here, let me take Charlotte,” Liam spoke, taking her in his arms and kissing her cheek, whispering that he missed her too. He’s so sweet, he makes my heart melt so much.

“We missed you Kirstie!” Louis shouted as all of the other 1D boys ran over and gave me a tight group hug.

“I missed all of you crazy boys too. My life is so boring without you guys,” I giggled.

“And my life is boring without your food,” Niall added.

“Nice to know you only love me for the food I make,” I rolled my eyes playfully, ruffling up his bleachy blonde locks.

“I just love you,” Harry gave me a little grin.

“Suck up,” Zayn teased.

“He’s pathetic, but I love him,” I replied, making Harry stick his tongue out at Zayn. Oh these boys.

All of us walked out to the car and I cuddled up with Liam in the backseat who still had Charlotte tucked in his arms. On the way to the hotel, the boys told me all about their adventures so far and they all liked America.

“So where did you live before you moved to London?” Lou questioned as we headed into the hotel.

“I lived in Irvine, California. It’s about an hour from here,” I told them but changed the subject, “So now that you guys are in American, how does it feel to be the ones with the accents.”

“We don’t have accents, you’re still the one with the accent,” Liam teased. “I love it thuogh.”

“I don’t have an accent! You guys have the accents,” I battled.

“Maybe while we’re in America, but you live in England, so for the most part you have the accent,” Niall nodded his head.

“Whatever,” I laughted.

We shortly arrived at the hotel and I got time to take a shower and get changed, and Charlotte got a nap before the boys had to go to rehearsal but I was going to go with them. Once I came out, everyone started heading down to the car again and Harry and Zayn were holding Char’s hand so Liam and I got a moment alone.

He came over and put his hands on both sides of my face as he pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and we held each other tight.

“I missed you so much baby,” He mumbled out.

“I missed you too Liam, so much,” I beamed, so happy to be back in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, it really will pick up! i promise, i have a lot planned i just need these intro chapters!!!

comments make me really happy!!!! *hint hint* lol