Status: ACTIVE!

You Know I'll Be Your Life, Your Voice, Your Reason to Be

It Was Harry

I let out a heavy sigh as I thought about going to the airport later. Today Charlotte and I had to go back to England because Char’s spring break was over tomorrow. It’s been so much fun getting to go to all the shows and be with the guys and I’m going to miss them and I know Charlotte will too.

“Kirstie, baby, are you okay?” Liam asked, walking into the room I was in, packing up all of Charlotte’s things.

“I’m just sad,” I pouted at him. “I’m going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you too,” He sighed, pulling me into his arms. “Only three more weeks, then I’ll be back.”

“I love you so much,” I said, resting my hand on his cheek.

“I love you too,” Liam pressed our lips together.

After our lips parted, we stood there just holding each other. Well, until a certain little girl came running in. Charlotte ran over and Liam scooped her up in his arms and I kissed the top of her head.

“Will you guys come play with me?” She asked with hopeful eyes.

“I need to finish packing honey, but then I will,” I promised, stroking her hair.

“Will you play with me Liam?” Char gave him a puppy dog look.

“Of course sweetie,” He smiled and Liam leaned over, kissing my cheek before walking out of the room.

I went back to packing but apparently no one wanted to let me finish because Harry was the next to come in. If you’re wondering about how I’m feeling about him, I’d like to know that too. I think it’s more infatuation with him than anything. I’ve never known a guy like him that’s as flirty as he is and funny, but I definitely don’t love him like I love Liam. I feel guilty for even having the slightest crush on him though while I’m with Liam.

“Hey,” Harry smiled.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I’m bummed your leaving,” Harry told me and I nodded.

“I can’t wait until these three weeks are over,” I replied.

An awkward silence filled the room so I stopped putting things in the suitcase and turned to look at him. Harry looked at me and said, “I’m really going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss-“ I started but got cut off.

Harry put his hands on each side of my face and pressed his lips to mine. His lips were so soft and man, he was a good kisser. It took me a minute to process but when I did I pulled away and it should have been Liam’s face I saw when I parted from a kiss, but this time it was Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?