Status: ACTIVE!

You Know I'll Be Your Life, Your Voice, Your Reason to Be

Forever

My life has been so emotionally unstable the past month. After I got home from the little spring break escapade, I was so upset because I hurt two people that I care about and I may have ruined their friendship! I talked to Niall, Zayn and Louis at first but they told me that Harry and Liam were righting so I decided not to talk to any of them.

It broke my heart to cut off communication from all of them but I had to. I love Liam and sometimes when you love someone you have to be able to let them go so that they can be happy and that’s what I have to do. I can’t ruin the band or Harry and Liam’s relationship so I decided they’d be better off without me.

I knew they were back by now and I’ve seen Liam’s car pull into his driveway but I’m just going to go on as if he doesn’t live by me. I know he’d be better off that way, it hurt me so much but I want the best for him and the band.

“Bye sweetie,” I cooed, hugging and kissing Charlotte goodbye. “Have a good day at school Char.”

“I will, bye mommy. I love you,” She replied.

“I love you,” I beamed, kissing her forehead before walking out to my car.

I drove home, thinking about the things I needed to do today, without knowing that my plans would be drastically thrown off. As I walked up the driveway to my house, I saw someone sitting on my front steps.

He lifted his head up and I saw his cheeky grin and head full of curls. I couldn’t help but smile back at him.

“Hi Kirstie,” He greeted me.

“Hey Harry,” I smiled.

“Can we talk?” He asked.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” I quickly replied.

“I promise I’m not going to try to move in on you or anything,” Harry spoke up.

“No, it’s not that. I just think it’s better if I don’t talk to you guys,” I muttered.

Harry sat back down on the steps and patted the spot next to him. I let out a sigh of defeat and plopped down next to him.

“Why do you think that?” He asked.

“Because I broke Liam’s heart, screwed up your relationship with him, made you feel weird, and probably ruined the whole bands relationship,” I sighed.

“First of all, it’s mostly my fault, I shouldn’t have kissed you,” Harry started.

“But I kissed back,” I groaned.

“You did the right thing though and told Liam,” He encouraged, rubbing my arm. “And Liam and I are fine?”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. We talked a lot and I do like you Kirstie but I think Liam was right, I partly just wanted you because I can’t have you and I’m sorry I may have led you on at all. But I should have respected that you were his girlfriend and I’m sorry for that too,” Harry apologized. “But Liam forgave me and we’re cool now and all the other guys are fine.”

“I forgive you too Harry and I hope you can forgive me,” I said to him.

“Of course,” He smiled, pulling me in for a comfy hug. “So are you going to talk to Liam?”

“No,” I shook my head.

“I can talk to him and have him come over and talk to you,” Harry suggested.

“No, Harry. You don’t understand, we’re done. Liam is better off without me and I hurt him and I don’t know if I can fix that. Sometimes when you love someone you have to let them go,” I explained. And with that, I walked inside and tried to accept that Liam and I were done…forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?