Status: A work In progress:)

Hurricane

I Want You Back

I quickly change in P.E. unable to hide my excitement for Art. I line up for second role. As soon as the teacher’s done, I dash out of the locker room heading to my locker.
God, please let me open it so I can go faster.
I silently pray. I try the combination and it magically opens to my surprise. Feeling proud I dump my books in it. I slam the door shut and turn quickly only to face Oli.
“Nova.” He says his thick British accent catching me off guard.
“What do you want?” My voice cold and emotionless. I grow nervous, my hands getting clammy at the sense of danger.
“Don’t act like tha’. I jus’ want to talk to yeh. Please?” he pleads his large brown eyes smoldering my dark ones.
“Fine. Hurry I have to go to class.” I cave.
“Babe, I’m sorreh. For the way I treat’d yeh. Yeh didn’t deserve tha, and I just want anotheh chance. I want yeh back.” He whispers getting closer. I step back, terrified.
He leans down and pushes me up on the lockers, colliding his lips on mine. I don’t kiss him back and he growls angrily, digging his fingers in my sides, making me yelp out in pain. He takes advantage and shoves his tongue down my throat. I try to move but his hold becomes stronger.
“Leave me alone!” I pull my face away and push him off me. I try to run to class but he grabs my arm and pulls me back. “Stop Oliver! That hurts!” I try to pry my arm from him but he doesn’t listen.
“Now Novah.” He whispers huskily in my ear, his accent becoming heavier. “I don’t want teh hurt yeh…”
“Hey! What are you doing?” Jack, Sam’s best friend, walks towards us, his eyes filled with unknown rage.
“Nothin’ righ’ love?” he smiles showing his perfect teeth and strides away.
“Are you okay?” Jack rushes to my side.
“I’m fine. I have to go.” I rush to Art avoiding looking at anyone. I silently thank Jack for rescuing me.
I got so lucky…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oliver Sykes is my inspiration for this....
There may be similarities but hes MINE!

Comment Porfavor?:)