Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

Shut up Sam! it's a freaking police box!

"IT WENT THAT WAY!" Dean yelled out of breath, he was a bit quicker than his brother so he didn't bother relaying much to him.

"Just go ahead of me and get it" He said stopping to pant. Dean did as he said and decided to go after the thing, he was right about to shoot it when he saw a flash of blue and hit something... hard.

"DAMMIT!" Dean yelled holding onto his now bloody nose.

"What happened?" Sam asked running over to his brother.

"Shut up Sam! it's a freaking police box!" Dean replied staring at the blue problem in front of them.

"no.... it's a fucking carousel" Sam replied grabbing the door knob and yanking. "It's locked, but it wasn't here a minute ago"

"hmm, I noticed that... after the flash of blue and the bloody nose" Dean said rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Just shut up and help me figure out what it is" Sam said knocking on the walls

"obviously it's a goddamn POLICE BOX" Dean replied just staring at Sam

"SHHHH it made noise" Sam said, they moved to the front of the box expecting.... well, not what came out of it, that's for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is so short, it's just a starter chapter, I am writing this with Dr.Writer and it will have a great story baby :) like it? comment, Love it? Subscribe ;)