Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

Holy Fish Fingers and Custard

The Doctor looked towards the doors. "Now, where did you take me now ole' girl?" He let go of the lever and headed towards the door.
As he got nearer he heard voices. "I wonder who that could be?" He asked, a huge smile on his face.
He leaned in and put his ear to the door. He heard two male voices. One deep and adult like with a hint of childish wonder. "Hmm, just like me!" He said excitedly. And the other one sounded mature and it sounded of a voice of reason.
By the sounds of it, one of them had a bloody nose.
"Whoops, I need to reroute the systems again, almost got someone killed again girl." He said to the machine.
He turned to the door, stepped back and adjusted his bowtie. "Now, let's see what these to are." He chuckled to himself. "Yeah. Ha ha ha."
He patted his pocket to make sure that he still had his sonic screwdriver. "Yep, still sonicing." He stopped. "No, wait.....yep, sonicing, better than screwing. Stupid humans, always have to watch what I say now."
He put his hand on the door knob and flung it open with a wave of his hands. A huge smile split his face in two. "Ello!! What year is this? I was hoping 2011, present day London." He threw a glance around. "Although, this doesn't look at all like London." He looked back to the two men standing there. One of them was holding his nose, blood dripped through his fingers. He had short brown hair and was pretty short. The other was tall, but looked younger. He had hair that curled around his ears,. He had the look of shock on his face.
The Doctor's smile lessened to a small grin. "Ouch, sorry bout that." He looked back at the TARDIS "Need to get her checked. She has been taking to close to people now a day's." He turned back around, his arms in the air. He clapped his hands together. "So, what year is it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, getting the hang of the story :) lol This will be fun