Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

Who the hell?

"Ello what year is this?" An odd looking man asked, I was surprised and didn't quite know what to say. He was skinny, with longish brown hair. He had this nerdy look to him and for some reason I knew who he was... but I just couldn't place him. Apparently Dean was still in shock because he still hasn't said anything to piss this guy off yet. We still just stared at the guy.

"Although, this doesn't look at all like London." He said, then he just started to ramble... "Ouch, sorry bout that. Need to get her checked. She has been taking to close to people now a day's. So, what year is it?" He asked apparently finishing his odd rant.

"uhh, 2012" I replied still trying to place this guy.

"that's unfortunate. and where am I?" He asked

"Prairie City Oregon" I replied still waiting for Dean to say something stupid.

"Hm, America?" He said turning around to his box. This guy must be psycho or something. Finally Dean recovers to insult the guy.

"Hey asshole, you broke my nose. I usually kick the ass of someone who breaks my nose." He said standing up and walking towards the peculiar guy. I grabbed his arm.

"Dean, wait" I said shaking my head. The sound was back and I knew that the thing was returning.

"oh, this is why you brought me here girl" He said pulling out this odd pen looking thing, it started to glow green at the tip. I am officially freaked out by this guy.

"What the hell is that?" Dean asked grabbing his gun and pointing it at the guy.

"no need for that, I'm just finding the Sularian" The guy said calmly

"the what? and who the hell are you?" Dean asked. Sularian? why did that sound so familiar to me? Just then it hit me, Jessica used to watch a British show called Doctor Who. This isn't our kind of monster.

"Dean, this isn't our kind of thing" I told him

"What do you mean it's not our kind of thing, an evil demon thing runs through, we catch up and kill it. that's our kind of thing" Dean said

"We are out of our element." I persisted. Finally the Doctor turned to us.

"You may want to back up" He replied taking a few steps back as the thing jumped out at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
HANNAH!!!! I really hope I didn't screw it up too much, I think I need to watch a bit more Dr. Who, but ANYWHORE, tell me what you think :)