Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

The Silurian

He grabbed my arm and pointed a gun at my face. Hmm, I turned to the blue box. "They are mean." I mumbled.
Myeyes then caught something behind the TARDIS. "What is that hiding behind you girl?" I asked peering around the corner. His eyes widened. "Oh, all right, this is why I'm, in present day America. All right, this works." I pulled out his sonic screwdriver. I pointed at the Silurian and pressed the button.
The screwdriver made it's noise and scanned the monster. I looked at the instrument and nodded, I flipped it shut and turned to the two boys.
The taller oI nodded. "Well, you best be running off then, unless you want to be, you know, killed by the Silurians."
The two stood there.
"Dean this isn't our kind of thing." The tall one said, clearly ignoring what I had just said.
I put my finger in the air. "Um."
"What do you mean this isn't our kind of thing?"
"We are out of our element."
I looked between them both. "Er,"
They continued to argue.
I sighed and cleared my throat.
They both turned angrily towards me. "What?" The one named Dean yelled.
"You may want to back up."
The Silurian jumped out at us. I jumped back, dodging it, and as did the other two, missing it by mere inches.
"What the Hell was that?" Dean screamed.
"That would be a-"
"Silurian." The taller one finished.
I smiled. "All right, cool, you know about them."
The taller one nodded. "Yeah, I do. I also know that you're The Doctor."
My eyes widened in surprise and than narrowed in accusation. "How do you know th-"
"Not them time guys!" Dean yelled.
I spun around, the green human lizard hissing at us. "What the hell does it want?" He asked bitterly, looking it up and down.
I looked at it. "No idea. What do you want?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, I changed to first person so that it wasn't so confusing for me. lol I spelled the alien/monster differently because of autocorrect and apparently this is how it's spelled. Hmm. Weird.......So thought??