Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

The doctor...

"Why are you talking to the damn thing, it needs killed." Dean said pulling out his gun and shooting it. It looked shocked and fell to the ground. The doctor spun on Dean.

"What was that for?" Sam asked him seeing the doctor approaching.

"Obviously it's not human. non-human things get KILLED" Dean said his gun going back into his holster.

"What was the meaning of that?" The doctor said pointing towards the dead alien.

"uhhhh, it wasn't human" Dean said obviously getting annoyed at the same question being constantly asked.

"No, it sure wasn't. That my friends was a Sularian..... an alien. That, as the tall boy said, is my kind of thing." He said walking back towards the blue box.

"Wait." Dean said shaking his head in confusion.

"What is it? I need to write up a report on this" The doctor said turning back around.

"Who the HELL are you and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" He asked pointing to the box.

"The Doctor" Sam and the doctor said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is so short, I jsut cleaned alot and wanted to at least update this sometime this week!!!!