Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

Stupid Boys

I spun around towards Dean. "He," I said pointing to Sam. "Knows who I am, so why don't you? You should go look me up, and while you're at it, I want you to cram this inside your selfish human brain; You don't go around killing things! You stop, wait and listen to what they have to say!" I stopped right in front of him. I pointed down to the Sulairan. "That, right there, could've helped me get out of this town. I would've been able to leave." I shrugged and smiled at the short man. "Guess you're stuck with me now, huh?"
I spun around to Sam. "So, where do you want to start Sam? Have there been any.....disturbances here?"
Sam looked between his angry brother and I. "Uh,"
"Don't answer him Sam, he's clearly insane." Dean replied, indicating me with his gun.
I swurved out of gun point and smiled. "Well, since you killed one of mine, you're stuck with me, I have to make sure you boys don't get into anymore trouble." I smiled.
Sam looked at me, then and Sam, then he turned back to me. A smile grew on his face. "I'm in. Welcome to my planet Doctor." He said hlding out his hand.
I took it. "Thank you." I replied.
"Sam!" Dean said exasperated. "What-you know we don't talk to strangers."
"Not a stranger, a caretaker, or friend, or evil hunter, or whatever you feel comfurtable with." I smiled at Dean.
His jaw was dropped, although no sound came out.
I pulled out my key. "Best get going huh?" I said hitting the locks. The beep beep came from the TARDIS. I smiled and poketed the key. "See what I did there? Ha! Let's be off!"