Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

Heads up

"What's with the face?" Bam slightly slurred when I came in the room, and that's how I knew he'd been drinking. It didn't really matter though. I mean, it was sort of a given considering we were on the JACKASS tour. And Bam is, as I had figured out over the years, a rather...pleasant drunk. He wasn't very out of character when under the influence of alcohol, which I appreciated. 

"What face?" I asked, even though I knew fairly well what face my intoxicated cousin was talking about. My cheeks were most probably bright red, my eyes were constantly staring off into space and I had a confused but content smile as I walked over to my bed and crashed into it, staring at my ceiling. 

"Well you've got the I JUST GOT FUCKED SMILE, so what happened tonight?" He asked me as he tried to focus on my face, at least, that's what he seemed to be doing. I could only see him from the corner of my eye but it was obvious that he was trying to keep his own body in place as his hands grippes tightly on the end of his bed where he was lying and he was barely able to keep his head from falling right back down on the bed everytime he lifted it to try and see my face. 

"Nothing happened. I only had a movie night with Madison and Wesley. It was...all kinds of awesome." I said, hoping he would drop the subject. I didn't have to worry about it for very long as Bam's louf snores rang through the room. I sighed happily before shutting the light and going to bed myself. 

The morning came by at unbelievable speed. Before I knew it, I was getting a surprisingly gentle wake up call from Bam.

"Kaleigh, it's time to get up." I heard him whisper softly while gently shaking my shoulder. I slightly groaned before I dared to open my eyes. Although I usually lived for days where the sun is shining and the sky is blue, I couldn't honnestly say that I was the sun's number one fan at the moment.

"What time is it?" I asked, surprising myself that I could even speak.

"It's a little passed seven." 

"A.M?!" I asked in surprise. He chuckled. 

"Yes Kayles." He simply answered. 

"I greatly despise the way you never seem to suffer from those god-awful hangovers. How do you do that?" I asked him as I got up and walked over to my suitcase to pick out some clothes. He chuckled once again before shrugging. 

"I don't know, I just don't do hangovers." He answered and I rolled my eyes at his answer. 

"What are we doing today?" I questioned before closing mu suitcase and getting up.

"I wish I knew. I mean, I know we're doing a show tonight and today we'll be doing lots of interviews. I think the families are supposed to go on a talk show today." He said as he started to wonder.

"What?! Does that mean me?" I asked him, suddenly starting to panic.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. You ever watch Oprah?" He asked me. I couldn't even speak so I simply nodded my head yes. 

"Well she's dedicating an hour to you guys. She wants to get the kids first which means you, Wesley, Madison, Roan and Ruby. And then she'll take the wives and she'll finish the show off with my parents. Yeah it's all comming back now." He said, proud of himself. 

"Who knew Oprah was a fan of Jackass?" He wondered outloud as I, once again rolled my eyes. I frantically went back to my suitcase as I tried to find something more suitable to wear. 

"Are you seriously panicking about this?" 

"A little heads up would have been nice." I snapped. It was his turn to roll his eyes as he groaned in frustration.

"Kayles, you're like the most eloquent girl I know okay? Calm your shit." He tole me as he plopped himself down on the bed. 

"I won't go into details because frankly, you don't deserve an explanation. On the other hand, I believe I do owe it to myself to vent at the fact that I was completely blind sided! First of all, I never agreed to do ANY public appearances and second of all, I am nowhere near ready for this mentally nor physically. If I make a complete full of myself, you WILL be held responsible Brandon Cole Margera!" I yelled out in frustration. 

"So you DON'T wanna do the interview?" He asked me carefully. I took a deep breathe before I finally took a seat next to him.

"What time do we have to be there?" 
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter guys, hope you like it! Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting and (apparently now) recommending! You guys truly make my day when you do any of those!!! :)