Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

And then they were two

"Wow." I breathed once Maddi was gone.

"Yeah." Wesley agreed. 

"I'm so glad she took it well." I said. 

"She really did take it well huh?"

"Are you kidding? She was so nice about it. I don't even know why I doubted it in the first place. I mean that was so...Maddi."

"Yeah she's definitely amazing. Maybe I should give her a shot after all." He said as he smirked and I knew he was joking.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I replied with a small smile.

"Is that jealousy that I sense in the room?" He asked as I got up.

"Jealousy? Not at all. You sense tiredness and probably an on-coming hangover but nope...no jealousy. There's nothing I should even be jealous about."  I said as I tried to convince myself.

"Really." He said, unconvinced and clearly enjoying himself.

"Really." I repeated. "In order to be jealous, you need to feel a strong connection with someone and obviously there's a lack of this particular element between you and me."

"You don't think we have a connection?" He asked in te same unconvinced tone. 

"Nope." I said as I looked at the ground and crossed my arms. 

"No sparks, no fireworks, no nothing?" 

"None of that." 

"So if I went out right now and came back with another girl, you wouldn't mind?" He asked and I had to think twice before answering. But I couldn't think of anything and I let out a frustrated sigh. 

"Well I've rest my case." He said with a smug smirk. I rolled my eyes and it was his turn to sigh. 

"So what do we do now?" Wesley asked me as he got up with me, putting his hands in his pockets. 

"We take things slow." I answered.

"Take things slow? I'm sorry but I highly doubt heavy make-out sessions qualify as SLOW." 

"Which is why we have to take a step back. You will take me out on a date and pay for my ticket to the movies. Maybe at some point you'll do the whole fake-yawn-put-arm-around-shoulder bit and we might share a kiss goodnight if the date went well, but that's it. We won't go crazy with the PDA and we most certainly will not have any other HEAVY MAKE-OUT SESSIONS as you so romantically putted." I explained, crossing my arms. He looked at me wide-eyed and, for the first time, I almost regretted what I was saying. but I didn't have to think about that for very long.

"Ok." He simply said. 

"Ok?" I repeated doubtedly. 

"Yeah, you did your little rant and I agreed. That's where the 'ok' comes from." He answered and I sighed. 

"Ok then. So..."

"Tomorrow. It's our last day in this town and it's the last show for the town. So maybe while the show's going on we could go to diner and see a movie. I'll pay for your movie ticket." He smirked.  

"Sounds like a date." I smiled shyly. 

"I'll swing by your room at around five." He smiled back as he took a step forward but I stopped him when he was close to me by putting my hand on his chest. 

"What did I say about the-"

"There's no one here, it doesn't count as PDA. Now can you please just shut up and let me kiss you?" He asked with a smirk and I didn't have time to answer, his lips had already crashed on mine.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter, hope you guys like it! :) Once again, thanks for the comments, everytime I read them I can't stop smiling! :)

P.S: I'll try to update at least another chapter tonight! Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past few days, I was kind of busy with a wedding and stuff. And sorry if you had a gazillion notifications because I edited my chapters...I'll try to make it up to you guys by writing really awesome chapters hope I can live up to your expectations!)