Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

The date part 2

The diner was great. Wesley paid for both our meals and then we headed to the movie theater. The conversation kept flowing, we got to know each other a little bit more and I loved every second of it. Before I knew it, we were already half way through the movie. I realised that I had no idea what the movie was about, I hadn’t been able to pay attention for more than a minute. So I tried to focus but Wesley leaned into me a little and my attempt was in vain.

“Can I do the fake-yawn-arm-around-shoulder bit now?” He asked me quietly in a joking manner. I giggled softly.

“You don’t even have to fake yawn.” I answered as I smiled at him, so he just put his arm around me and I leaned into him comfortably.

“This is nice.” I whispered, my eyes glued at the screen because I couldn’t bring myself to look at him.

“I knew you’d be all over me.” He said and I pulled away a little to look up at him. Sure enough, he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and tried to go back to my seat to prove a point. He had just ruined a moment. But he pulled me back against him a chuckled.

“I’m kidding. This IS nice. Tonight was fun, and it’s only the beginning.” He whispered.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Well, we’re on a world tour so, what kind of guy would I be if I didn’t take advantage of that? Our next date is gonna be awesome.” He said proudly.

“Next date?” I asked, still looking at the screen.

“Yeah, as soon as we get to the next place. Believe me, it’s gonna be awesome.” He said as he squeezed my arm a little. I couldn’t help but look directly at him and smile happily. He smiled back before lifting his eyebrows a little.

“Now see, if you hadn’t put any restrictions, I’d be leaning in to kiss you right now.” He said as he waited for me to answer. I kept looking at him with a smile for a second or two before I finally looked back on the screen.

“Well that’s too bad now, isn’t it?” I smirked. I heard him sigh.

“One day, I plan on getting my revenge for this.” He answered.

“I can’t wait.” I answered, leaning slightly into him and he kissed the top of my head. If it hadn’t felt so right, I would’ve said something. But who was I to burst my own balloon?
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter, hope you guys like it! :) Thanks for everything!!