Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

How it all started

"Hey stranger!" I greeted my cousin through the phone. I hadn't heard from him in weeks and it honnestly felt like years.

"Hey, how's it going?" I heard Bam"s voice reply, trying to act cool and nonchalant but I could tell something was up.

"Good, I just graduated!" I squealed. Yes, it had been two weeks since I graduated high school and I was still shocked. No, I wasn't failing classes, not even remotely. My grades, as a matter of fact, were all below the average. I was just genuinely surprised that I stayed in school that long when it was obvious that my social life lacked of any activity. I was more of a loner. But it was okay, I learned to deal with it. 

"You really think I didn't know that? Why do you think I'm calling you, you little shithead?" He answered with a chuckle. I rolledy eyes even though he couldn't see and I smiled, waiting for him to continue because I knew it was a rethortical question. 

"Anyways, what are you doing for the next month?" He asked, still doing his cool act. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"I don't know, why?" I asked, for a lack of better words. 

"You wanna come with the guys and me on the jackass tour? I already asked your parents and they're okay with it even though it took some shitload of convincing so don't use them as an excuse not to come. I mean, come on, it could be cool. Maddi's been driving Knoxville crazy apparently. She wants to see you so bad. And besides, you could finally meet Dunn's son." Bam blabbed on and on and I finally interrupted him. 

"You really think I'd say no? I've been missing everyone too you know." I said, and it was my turn to try and stay cool. 

"Really? Just like that?" He asked, incredulous. 

"Yes, I guess so." I smiled. 

"Ok, then good. The tour starts next week. So start packing 'cause we're going touring!" He exclaimed and I couldn't help but laugh. We talked for a few more minutes before hanging up and I let out a sigh of content. This summer would be fun, and I needed it immensely. It would be just what I needed before heading off to college. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first REAL chapter! Hope you guys like it! :) I know the chapters are pretty small right now but my laptop and I are kind of in a feud so I'm writing this on my Iphone. I'll try to make them longer though, I know it shouldn't be an excuse. Anyways, I'll stop blabbing now. Comments are always appreciated (but I'm not above begging...please be nice?) Aaaannnddd thanks for reading! :)