Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

Same sh*t different pile

Of course, we didn’t get caught. Not when we woke up in a peaceful delight the next morning or when we held hands all the way to our floor or even when Wesley kissed me goodbye in front of my hotel room. We didn’t get caught when we decided to be a little more daring. Leaving suggestive messages on each other’s social pages (such as facebook and twitter) for everyone to see and just plainly making it obvious. But no one noticed.

“Maybe we should just tell them.” Wesley told me one night. We were hanging out in his hotel room watching a movie and cuddling. Ryan was at a local bar with Bam and Wee Man.

“What? No! Why would we do that?” I asked him.

“Because obviously the fact that no one knows is getting you all depressed. I mean, you don’t even rant anymore.” He said as he lifted his eyebrows slowly. I furrowed mine and crossed my arms.

“While I don’t exactly know if I should be flattered or insulted by the point you’re trying to make, I have to inform you that you’re sadly mistaking. The fact that I don’t ‘rant’ anymore, as you put it, has nothing to do with the fact that our budding romance remains unknown. Have you ever thought that maybe I’m finally at this point in my life where I’m perfectly happy and there is no longer the need for me to rant my way through life?” I didn’t have to look up and meet Wesley’s face to know a triumphant smirk was firmly planted on his lips, but I did anyway. And I was right.

“That’s my girl.” He simply said and I smiled softly.

“Okay, maybe you’re right. But is it so wrong for me to wish that everyone knew how happy I am right now?” I asked him, and he became serious.

“You really mean that?” I couldn’t possibly voice my feelings for him without sounding like a horny teenager or even worse…a crazy person who falls in love with everyone she meets. So I simply nodded and looked at the ground.

“I love you.” He told me. I looked at him with a shocked expression. “I know, we’ve only been together for like two weeks but it doesn’t make it any less true. I love you. Every part of you.” He said and I couldn’t help but smile.

“I love you too.” I said before kissing him.

“Aww I love you guys too!” I heard someone say and we both pulled back before looking towards the door.

Ryan came in, taking off his shoes and crashing directly on his bed.

“Dad? What did you…what?” Wesley asked, not really sure what else to say.

“Look kid, I don’t mind if Kaleigh hangs around here but PLEASE don’t fuck while I’m here. There are just limits you should never cross.” He said and I could tell he was joking. But I was too surprised to think about that right now.

“Since when-“
“You guys think we’re idiots? I mean, we don’t sleep THAT heavily. We were actually taking bets on how long it would take until you told someone. I guess I just blew it for everyone.” He explained shrugging.

“Oh.” Was all I could say.

“Yeah.” Wesley agreed.

“So wait, everyone knew but no one said anything? No one cares?” I asked, suddenly feeling disappointed.

“It’s not that no one cares, Kayles. But everyone saw it coming. Do you get surprised everytime Steve-O pukes?”

“No, I guess I don’t.” I answered.

“Well same shit different pile.” Ryan explained. We continued to talk until Ryan started to snore. Wesley and I looked over and laughed quietly.

“I think I should go back to my room.” I whispered.

“You don’t want to sleep here?” He whispered back. I wanted nothing more than to stay right here in the comfort of his arm, and for once nothing was stopping me.

“Ok.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another one guys, hope you like it! :) Thanks for everything!