Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

It's time

The week, as I expected, went by incredibly slow. After I finished packing, my week was full of cleaning the house (since I was the only one home during the day while my parents were at work, I figured it wouldn't hurt to help out with the daily chores), taking long walks around town and hitting the beach at a frequency that should probably be illegal. But, after what seemed like forever, it was finally Saturday, which meant that it was time for me to wait on my front porch, with all my luggage, for my cousin.

I had already said my goodbyes to my parents, and my mother's crying while explaining that we'd have to do all this again in a couple of months for me to go off to college was completely ignored by my father and I. We both smiled brightly, he told me to be safe and have fun, and then I headed for the door. I faintly heard my dad try to console my mother but I didn't stay to hear the entire thing. After about fifteen minutes of waiting, I finally saw the big red hummer pull up the driveway. He got out the car and immediately took some of my luggage to throw them in the trunk. I did the same and when we were done, Bam turned to me with a huge goofy grin.

"Hey, loser. You ready?" He asked me, still grinning. I smiled happily and jumped in his arms, and he gladly accepted the hug.

"I'm more than ready! I missed you and everyone so much!" I exclaimed, still happy. 

"I missed you too, Kayles." He said softly. We both got in the hummer and I took a deep breath, looking at the scenery through my sunglasses and the tinted windows. This next month would definitely be big, and I was ready. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter! Hope you guys like it! :)