Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

It's been too long

"Kaleigh! Sweety it's been way too long!" I heard my aunt April say before making her way up to me to give me a big hug. My uncle Phil did the same, but he's never been a man of many words so he chose to stay silent, letting his warm smile do the talking instead. 

"I know! I missed you guys!" I replied honnestly, smiling right back at them. We were in the parking lot where we were supposed to meet everyone, but we were the first ones to arrive. So all we could do was wait. 

"We missed you too! We live in the same town, you know? You can visit anytime you want!" My aunt April practically scolded me but with a smile. 

"I know. But I was busy with school and I didn't wanna bother you guys." I explained.

"Honey, my son is Bam. I think that establishes that you could NEVER get on my nerves, even if you tried." She replied with a laugh. We talked for a few more minutes before a car pulled up. I knew everyone that worked with Bam because he had taken me to the set a few times. He was like the big brother I never had, and he always said I was like a sister to him. Although we had many years apart, it didn't stop us from forming an unbreakable bond over the years, and I'd always be grateful for that. 

"Kaleigh!" I heard someone gasp. I smirked immediately because even before I turned around, I knew who that voice belonged to. 

"Maddi!" I exclaimed, running up to meet her. Johnny Knoxville's daughter was, without a doubt, one of my best friends. We had been to the same day care as kids and, even with two years apart, Maddi was still intelectually very mature and we always got along greatly. 

"I'm so glad you're comming! I don't know who I would've hung out with if you hadn't come." She said. I didn't have the chance to reply before her father came behind Maddi and answered for me.

"What, your old man isn't enough? Hey, Kaleigh! Long time no see." Johnny said as he gave me a soft pat on the back before shuffling my hair a little in joking manner. I quickly put them back in place before I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway. 

"Yeah, can't believe I went all this time without getting this sort of treatment." I replied jokingly. He just shrugged. 

"You haven't seen nothing yet." He said before going off to meet up with Bam and his parents. Maddi squealed and giggled before hugging me, and I gladly hugged her back. 

"I'm so happy to see you! This summer will be so fun! I can feel it!" she said excitedly and I agreed. Before we knew it, everyone was here exept for Dunn. But I wasn't surprised. Being on time was never his thing. And although I knew Ryan pretty well, I had never even seen a picture of his son. My cousin's best friend was always at his house, so of course I knew him. But as for his son, that's a completely different story. He was a year older than me, making him 19 years old, and I knew his name was Wesley Dunn but that's ALL I knew. We'd never seen each other, and curiosity got the best of me as I wondered what he looked like, what his personality was like. I looked at Maddi, who was blabbing away about how we should start a prank war of kids versus the cast, and I completely changed the subject. 

"Have you ever met Ryan's son?" I asked her. She smiled a little. 

"Yeah. I mean it was only once or twice but it's hard to forget." She said sheepishly as she looked at the ground. 

"What do you mean?" I asked her with a confused smile. 

"Well, how do I say this without sounding like a hormonal pre-teen? I've just...uh...never met someone so....unbelievably HOT! There, I said it." She said as her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Does someone have a crush?" I teased her. 

"Please, I hardly think crush would be an appropriate term for this situation. I mean, I hardly know him and my attraction to him is strictly physical since I've never had an actual conversation with him." She ranted nervously. I laughed slightly again. 

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." I assured her. She didn't have time to reply before the last car parked into the parking lot. And I got up and went to the car without even thinking about it. Like some sort of invisible magnet was pulling me there. But I guess you could call that magnet curiosity, because I couldn't wait to see who would come out of the passenger car. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's anoter chapter, hope you guys like it! :)