Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

First encounters

"Kaleigh! This is my son, Wesley. Wes, this is Kaleigh." I heard Ryan introduce us but I couldn't speak. My eyes were glued to his bright green eyes. I tried to break the stare but something about him made that impossible. It was as if I had known him all my life. And even though my life has never been drmatically hard, I found the new and true meaning of the concept of HOME when my eyes locked with his. This is crazy, right? Surely the lack of sleep I had this week due to the excitement that today brought was the cause of my insane thoughts. I mentally shook them away at the same time that I shook his hand. And I forced myself to mentally laugh at how his hand fit perfectly around mine. I looked back at his face and he slightly shook his head to remove some of the brown hair that had fallen on his face. I had only met Angie, Ryan's wife, once or twice but it was clear that Wesley was a perfect mix of both. 

"Nice to meet you, Kaleigh." He finally said with a soft smile before releasing my hand. His voice was the smoothest voice I'd ever heard. I nodded my head once before I made a tight-lipped smile.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied, feeling very self-conscious. Maddison had made her way over to us without me even realizing it. 

"Hey guys! We're about to go in the bus! I think they're making the kids ride in the back." She said shrugging. We all made our way back to the huge tour bus where all the guys were standing. 

"Ok guys listen up!" Jeff Tremaine yelled to get everyone's attention. 

"Look I don't wanna be anal about anything. This is the jackass tour so we should have fun! All I'm asking is that the kids stay in the back while we're in the bus. We all know shit will fly...probably litterally and I don't want the kids to be in the middle of that. And before you complain, Maddi, yes you're still a kid." Jeff explained with a smirk when he looked at Maddi. They were always close, bonding over some prank war that had started years ago. Maddi rolled her eyes but smiled and agreed anyways. 

"Ok! And with that, let's get this show on the road!" Jeff said with a cheesy smile. 

"Kayles, I'm riding with you." Maddi said excitedly. I chuckled a little and agreed. It didn't really surprise me though. I mean, the only KIDS here were Maddi, Wesley, Ruby and Roan (Dave's kids) and me. But when we walked in the bus, Roan and Ruby (who, I think, seemed like they were both under the age of 10) pulled on Maddi's arms so she would sit with them. She looked at me helplessly. 

"It's okay, go with them." I assured her with a smile. "We can catch up later." She smiled back at me and went to sit in the middle of them. I went in the last seat and took out a random book i brought. But I didn't have much time to read before I heard someone clear his throat. 

"Care if I sit with you?" And when I looked up, I met some very familiar piercing green eyes. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter! Hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading and subscribing...means a lot! :) (although I would appreciate some feedback to see if I'm doing somewhat good...haha)