Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

And so it begins

When we finally got to the hotel, I surprised myself with the feeling that I didn't want to leave. Of course, I quickly pushed the thought away as Maddi's eyes crossed mine. She was smiling happily while Roan and Ruby were tugging on her arms, leading her out of the bus. 

"Ok, so what I did is basically just put the families together and those who came alone, well I tried to put you in a room with someone you got along with." Jeff explained when we were in front of the hotel. Not even fifteen minutes after his announcement, Bam and I were heading towards our room. It was all kinds of awesome that we had a floor to ourselves. The cast definitely needed that space if they wanted to...well...be themselves. 

"Finally!" I exclaimed as I crashed on the bed. 

"What, was the roadtrip that long?" I heard Bam ask me before crawling next to me. The room was equipped of two beds, but since it was nowhere near night time and we didn't plan on staing in bed for an excessive amount of time, I guess Bam judged that it wouldn't be that big of a deal to lay in the same bed I was. 

"No the roadtrip was fine. But it did kind of suck out every ounce of energy I had in me though." I explained tiredly. 

"Yeah I saw you getting pretty cozy with Dunn's kid. Just be careful okay?" He told me. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Wesley and I were merely getting to know each other. I mean, we ARE going to spend a lot of time together throughout the next month so we might as well get along right? Even though he does have an arrogant edge to his personality, I find his humour quite endearing. But the compliments regarding Wesley Dunn will stop there. I've never been the kind of girl to steal a guy from her friends." I ranted and ended up with a shrug. Bam, who was used to my overtalking, snapped his head up. 

"Wait, what?" 

"I think Madison has been developping feelings for Wesley. Now even if the actual depths of those feelings remain unknown, I still think it would be inappropriate to do anything with Wesley that could be considered romantic." I explained. 

"But do you want him?" He asked me. 

"Well it's a little early to judge that don't you think? And besides, his cocky side is just too much for me. I highly doubt our relationship would work." I said as I tried to convince myself as much ad tried to convince Bam. 

"Ugh...whatever! I don't wanna be involved in your teenage hormonal stories. Just, like I told you, be careful okay?" He finally said.

"Why, is he a member of an illegal gang?" I asked with genuine curiosity. I practically heard Bam roll his eyes. 

"No, he's not. Look I just don't want you to get hurt." He said as he got up and patted my head. 

"Anyways, the guys wanted to film some stuff and they wanted everyone there so if you get out don't forget your cellphone and your keys. And don't wait up for me!" He exclaimed before slamming the door behind him, not letting me a chane to answer. And just like that, I was on my own, trying to think of what to do. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter guys, hope you like ot :)