Status: In progress :)

Here Goes Nothing

Not a slumber party

I finally decided to go over at Maddi's place so we could catch up a bit. Because Bam and I's room was on one end of the floor and Maddi and her father's room was on the othe end, it was quite a long walk before I got there. The guys were all squished in Ehren's room, probably because no one wanted damage to their room and let's face it, Ehren would do anything to get a little more respect from everyone. 

Hey, where are you going?" I heard someone say, and when I turned around I saw Wesley, standing nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets. 

"I was heading over to Madison's room actually. And what about you?" I asked as I crossed my arms. 

"Same actually. She invited me and, well here I am." He shrugged. 

"Oh. Well you know maybe I could uh, leave you guys alone." I muttered as I walked pass him but he grabbed me by the arm.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I...I don't know." I didn't know what else to tell him and I, once again, mentally kicked myself for my lack of vocabulary. 

"Just come with me. I mean, you guys are best friends right? At least that's what I can gather. And from what I can see, you guys haven't seen each other in a while. So just come and it'll be fun." He explained before letting go of my wrist. I sighed and gave in.

"Fine!" I finally said before rolling my eyes and following him. 

"Hey! I brought some company." Wesley greeted Maddi when she opened the door. I fought the urge to roll my eyes again. Maddi looked surprised but if she was upset, she did quite a good job at hiding it. 

"Kaleigh! I'm glad you came along, we haven't even really talked yet!" She said as she hugged me. 

"Yes, you're right! That's why I came tonight, I was hoping we could catch up a bit." I said with a tight smile after she released me. 

"Oh man, this isn't gonna turn into a girly sleepover is it? 'Cause I know for a fact that the rumours aren't true. You guys don't really have pillow fights and you don't even make out!" Wesley ranted and complained as he stepped in the room.

"That is plain gross." I muttered under my breath as Maddi reassured him.

"No, Wes! It won't turn into a sleepover I promise! Right Kayles?" Maddi looked at me expectantly. 

"Right. So there is no reason to press the subject any further." I said as I hesitantly sat on the edge of the hotel room bed. 

"So, what should we do?" Wesley asked after deliberately choosing to sit besides me on the bed. 

"We could order some food and have a movie night?" Maddi suggested. Wesley nodded once to show his approval. 

"That sounds like a plan." I answered with a smile. Tonight would definitely be interesting.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another chapter...hope you guys like it! :)