Status: Second Green Day fic. Whoo? :)

Fight to the End

Finding Him

Five minutes. Mike thought to himself as he was in the hallway of the hotel. It's been five minutes and he's not out. But that's fine. He's fine. He's a diva when it comes to getting ready on time
Ten minutes. Mike thought as he looked down at his cell. Is he taking a shower? Did he smudge his eyeliner again?
[i[Fifteen minutes Mike thought worriedly. Did something happen? I should have known by the way he was looking...

His thoughts were interrupted by the banging of Tre's drumsticks again. He looked over to the drummer and saw the expression on his face.

“What is it now Tre?”

“I’m bored Mike." Tre sighed as his drumsticks clattered to the floor. "Is Billie ready yet? We were supposed to be at soundcheck five minutes ago.”

“I don't know...”

“Then go check on him, I’m sure you’ll like to see him in the bathroom.” Mike bent down and threw the drumsticks at Tre. “What was that for?” He asked as he caught the drumsticks.

“You go check on him.” Mike said, his tone was harsh even for him.

“Alright, I’ll go. Just don’t get jealous.” Mike pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed and watched Tre go into the hotel room.

Tre still twirled his drumsticks as he walked into the room. He started to bang them against the wall, getting a beat going. He finally reached Billie’s bathroom and drummed the rest of his solo on the door. “Billie! Billie Joe! Come on beauty queen, we have rehearsal.” Tre said as he did the final beat.

“Whoo! Did you hear that? I think that solo would be great to put into the show.” He waited and there was no response.

“You didn’t fall into the toilet did you? Aw come on I’m sorry I made that beauty queen joke. You don’t need to take it so seriously.” Still no answer.

Tre opened the door and walked in the bathroom. What he saw he thought he would never see in his life. He saw his best friend lying on the floor with blood coming out on the side of his face.

“Holy…Billie?” Tre asked.

Billie didn’t respond. Tre dropped his drumsticks and ran to his aid.

“Billie…Jesus Christ, wake up.” He found a cloth hanging from the shower door and put it on his wound. He dialed 911 with his free hand and told them what happened.

“Mike!” Tre yelled. “Mike come help!”

“Look, we have no time to play around.” Mike said as he walked through Billie’s room.

He went into the bathroom to see the sight that unfolded. His best friend with a washcloth on a wound, Tre applying pressure on it but the bleeding wouldn’t stop as it kept dripping onto the floor.

Shit… Mike thought. Holy shit.