Status: Active

Chase Away the Darkness

Secret

After Hanna broke the news I was forced to have breakfast with everyone.

Yes that included Audrey. And since we were both late, I had the pleasure of sitting in front of the lovely couple.

Audrey was drop dead gorgeous. Light skin, red hair, lean, and everything I wasn’t. The only flaw she seemed to have was her wardrobe. I’ve picked a few things from Hanna to know that her outfit was a no no. Other than that I couldn’t find anything bad about her.

“You girls have a knack of being late,” said Dave.

“As long as they’re not late for their shifts it’s okay,” said Vic.

I thought someone was going to introduce us to the new face at the table, but no one did. It was like she wasn’t even there. Audrey waited a moment to finally put her hand out at Hanna and I looking annoyed.

“I’m Tony’s girlfriend, but I’m sure you’ve already heard about me,” she said, “He must talk about me all the time.”

Oh yeah we’ve heard about you, but no Tony has not mentioned a word about you. Why wasn’t she introducing herself as his fiancé? Something was off.

“Um, yeah sure loads,” said Hanna.

She smiled and cuddled closer to Tony. I looked over to Jaime and he was making a gagging face. I tried to hold in my laughter but a small snort came out.

Hanna kicked me under the table. It was too late. Audrey was already glaring at me.

“Anyways,” said Vic, “let’s order some food!”

During my meal I kept glancing over Tony and Audrey. I know I shouldn’t have but I couldn’t help it. It made me jealous. I hate being a green-eyed monster

Audrey ferociously out of nowhere shoved her tongue down Tony’s throat. I looked around and Hanna had a look of disgust on her face too. Everyone else didn't seem to notice. Maybe they were use to it. They finally stopped and Audrey giggled while baby talking to Tony. He just went along with it.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I excused myself to the bathroom. This was all embarrassing and humiliating. What did I do to deserve to watch that? Why did Tony go along with her knowing I was there. Did he have no boundaries or morals at all? Or is he simply trying to get my attention?

The bathroom door opened breaking me out of my thoughts. It was Hanna.

“Well everyone is done eating, we’re about to head out. It’s our day off we should go do something fun,” said Hanna.

“Okay,” I said. I just know Hanna was trying to be a good friend

“Are you alright?” she asked.

“Yeah I just couldn’t, a little more PDA than I can handle,” I admitted

“Yeah it was pretty gross, and she was wearing Uggs,” said Hanna with a disgusted face.

We both laughed.

“Do you need a few more minutes?” she asked.

“Yeah I’ll just meet you back in the room,” I said.

She nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

Ugh I was so pathetic. I need to get over this Tony thing. It’s not cute anymore.

I left the bathroom a few minutes later hoping not the bump into anyone. When I got to the elevators I was grabbed by the arm and pulled into one of them.

What the fuck?

The person pressed the button the closed the doors, stopped the elevator, and faced me. It was Jaime. What the hell is his problem?

“Excuse me? What the fuck are you doing?” I asked angrily.

“Slow down mama I just want to talk,” said Jaime.

“So you stick me in an elevator!?” I yelled.

“Not the point, anyways can you please tell me what’s going on with Tony?” he asked.

Oh no, he can’t know too.

“What are you talking about?” I asked

“You know what I’m talking about! He’s not Tony anymore! He hasn’t been since he went to thank you for taking care of his drunk ass. Care to explain to me what happened that night? Because he won’t and I’m his best fucking friend!” said Jaime.

He was really upset. Ugh why must I be such a pushover?

“Fine! Whatever I tell you stays between us,” I said.

“Finally some answers, well get on with it then,” said Jaime.

“That faithful night that Tony decided to have a party on top of the bus, he kissed me,” I said.

Jaime’s face when from angry to shock.

“I thought he didn’t remember but when he came to apologize he brought it up. I couldn’t handle it all so I took it out on him and blamed him. He got in an argument and I kicked him out as nicely as I could. Since then we haven’t talked,” I confessed.

“Fuck, this was more intense than I thought,” he said, “Did you know he had a girlfriend?”

“Yeah I accidentally heard Vic and Tony talking one morning after I finished my shower about him proposing to her. That’s why him kissing me was so hard to handle. He has a fiancé and he was making out with me,” I said.

“Oh no, they’re not engaged she turned down the proposal,” he said.

“Wait what? Why would she do that?” I asked. What girl would turn down Tony?

Jaime gave me a suspicious look.

“Wait a minute! You have a crush on Tony don’t you? When did this start?” he asked looking amused.

I got red with embarrassment. I thought back as far as I could.

“When I first saw the Caraphernelia video.” I said

“Oh my god! You’re a fan girl!” yelled Jaime.

Great now my secret is out

“Shut up! I am not a fan girl!” I stated defensively.

“Yeah and my hair is naturally straight” mocked Jaime.

“I’m serious Jaime no one can know about this!” I said.

“Fine I’m assuming only Hanna knows aside from me,” he said.

“And Austin,” I said.

“Austin as in Austin Carlile? How does he know before me?” he asked.

I was getting super annoyed. Can we not talk about this anymore?

“Ugh look can I go now? I have to meet Hanna,” I said.

“Yes until you promise to talk to Tony again,” he said.

NO!

“Why do I have to?” I asked

“If you don’t make amends with Tony, then I’m going to have to tell everyone about your little crush,” he said.

That little shit, I can’t believe he’s doing this.

“Are you bribing me?” I asked.

“Yes, You took away my best friend and now you need to get him back,” said Jaime.

Is this really happening right now? My day is just getting worse.

“I hate you!” I said.

“Yeah blah blah blah, you have until the end of the week,” he said.

Jaime made the elevator move again and it took us to our floor.

I wanted to hit him on the way out so bad but as the door opened the rest of the band was there in beachwear waiting for the elevator to take them down to the pool. Audrey had a good cling on Tony wearing a barely there bathing suit. Why does this girl have to have an amazing body?

“There you are Jaime!” said Mike

I rushed past everyone trying not to look back.

“Hi to you too Mickey!” I heard Vic yell behind me. I didn’t care anymore. I was starting to hate all of them. Even though the Fuentes brothers haven’t done anything yet.
When I walked into my room Hanna was getting ready.

“There you are, I was starting to think…wait what’s wrong?” she asked

I told her all about Jaime and our little elevator rendezvous.

“What the fuck?! Who does he think he is?” asked Hanna.

“Right? I can’t believe this is happening to me!” I said.

“Oh no I’m going to go and kick his ass,” said Hanna

I held her back.

“No Hanna we can’t, he’s only going to spill,” I said.

“We just can’t let him get away with this we should tell Dave,” she said.

“Then what? Eventually people are just going to end up finding out. I just have to fix this mess with Tony and that’s it problem solved,” I said.

Hanna frowned.

“I don’t like this Mickey, you shouldn’t have to be punished for all this,” she said.

“I know that’s why the easiest thing is just to talk to him,” I said, “I just don’t know how I’m going to do it with Audrey here.”

“Well we’re going home in two days for the next two shows. Maybe she won’t follow,”

Something told me she wasn’t leaving until way later than that but I tried staying hopeful.

“Look it’s our day off, let’s do something crazy,” said Hanna, “Let’s go get nose rings!”

Bitch Crazy.

“What? Are you serious right now?” I asked.

“Yeah it’s Vegas we need to! A last hurrah before shit gets real,” said Hanna, “Plus I’m feeling a bit rebellious today.”

Well I have been wanting a septum ring.

“Fuck it let’s do it!” I yelled.

It was spur of the moments like these that get me in trouble. But for once I didn’t care. It was me and my best friend and no one can break us down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like how this chapter came out.

I hope you guys did too.

I LOVE FEEDBACK!!!!

-xoxo