Status: Active

Chase Away the Darkness

Trapped

Hanna and I both left the tattoo shop holding tissues to our noses. They wouldn’t stop bleeding so the piercer kept us for a few extra minutes just because she didn’t want to scare the rest of the customers.

“I can’t believe we just did that,” I said.

“Me neither!” Screamed Hanna.

We walked back to the hotel with happier moods. Today could easily turn around. As we walked into our room Hanna’s phone went off.

“Mike is texting me, he wants us to come hang out at the pool,” said Hanna.

Or not.

“Wait when have you guys been on texting terms?” I asked intrigued.

“Hold on Mickey, it’s not what you think,” said Hanna.

“Good, because at this moment I wouldn’t trust any of the PTV guys,” I said.

“Hey just because Jaime and Tony are acting like complete assholes doesn’t mean Vic and Mike are. They’ve been chill this whole time no need to blame them,” she said.

She was right. I needed to stop being so mean.

“So of all the things we can do in Vegas we’re hitting the pool where I have to watch Tony and Audrey be an annoying couple while I have Jaime’s threat hovering over me?”
I asked Hanna.

Her phone went off again. She checked the screen again.

“Unfortunately yes, now Dave wants us to have a meeting and since the boys don’t want to leave the pool we have to do it down there.” She said.

“Lovely,” I replied sarcastically.

As we were getting ready, another problem occurred to me. Bathing Suit. There was no way I was ready to wear a bikini. I lost weight, but not that much weight. I looked at Haanna, she was already in a white monokini looking hot.

“I think I’m just going to go down in shorts and a tank top,” I said.

“Don’t even go there, you look amazing,” said Hanna knowing exactly what I was thinking, “I didn’t buy you that cute leopard bikini for nothing. Now put it on.”

Hanna grabbed the bathing suit out of my suitcase and threw it at me. I guess I lost this battle. I changed into the bikini and looked in the mirror. I guess it’s not too bad. Well here goes nothing.

When we arrived to the pool and everyone looked like they were having fun. All the boys
were in the pool playing chicken and Audrey was tanning with three other girls which I assume were her friends. I suddenly felt out of the loop.

We found Dave sitting on one of the pool chairs on his laptop.

“Oh, there you girls are. We can start the meeting now,” said Dave, “What did you do to your noses. Never mind I don’t have time for this.”

He ushered the band out of the pool and had them stand in a circle around him. Audrey and friends excluded. Not like they would care to pay attention anyways. At that moment I felt a little more important than usual.

“Alright you guys, were starting to really get into the tour now and it will only get crazier from here,” said Dave.

“Woah nice piercings!” interrupted Vic. Every one looked at me and Hanna.

Dave rolled his eyes.

“As I was saying!” he said.

He went on about how we should be more prepared for the coming crowds. That meant Hanna and I will have to start working meet and greets since it’s going to get more hectic.
Dave started going on about other things that didn’t include Hanna and I so I was only paying half attention. My eyes started wandering off.

Big mistake, I caught Tony staring straight at me. He smirked.

I looked away too afraid of his gaze.

The meeting was finally done and we were free to do whatever we wanted.

I decided to put my bikini in good use and actually jump in the pool and Hanna followed.

“See Audrey and friends, the water isn’t going to hurt you!” yelled Vic.

“I’m sorry but, this bathing suit it too expensive!” she yelled.

Hanna leaned in like she was telling me a secret.

“She’s lying. She got hers’ at Target, not that they aren’t cute bathing suits,” whispered Hanna in my ear, “ But she would shit bricks if she ever found out where ours bathing suits are from.”

I was too scared to even ask Hanna where she got the bathing suits. They were probably a hundred times our pay, but I didn’t want to know. I already owed Hanna too much.

After an hour of swimming my bladder started to act up so I excused myself out of the pool. It was a long walk so my mind began wandering about the one thing it shouldn’t. Tony and his god damn smirk. Ugh why couldn’t I have a crush on like Jaime or something. Why did it have to be Tony? Then I remember that Jaime was just as a douche bag as he was so I just erased that thought all together.

I must have been too into my thoughts to have noticed anyone around me because I was pulled by the arm again a second time in the same day into something. This time instead of an elevator, it was a janitor’s closet.

What the fuck!

I reacted to slow to see who pulled me in the room before they locked the door.

My attacker turned around and faced me.

“Tony?” I questioned.

I was squished in a small janitor with Tony and I couldn’t move. Shit.

He looked at me with lust filled eyes. To say I was scared would have been an understatement. It looked like he wanted to kill me but in a good way. Oh who was I kidding there is no good way to murder someone.

“Tony what are you doing here, where’s Audrey?” I asked harshly.

“She went to go get ready to go out tonight,” he replied.

“Why aren’t you with her?” I asked.

“I much rather be here,” he said.

Whoa. This was a side of Tony I have not seen. I was still able to predict though what was coming next and I couldn’t stop it. I was trapped.

Tony put both hands on my face and crashed his lips into mine. It tried pushing him away but my body reacted and I just melted. I was so consumed with want that it clouded my mind and I no longer had morals. At the moment all I wanted was Tony and Tony I shall have.

I deepened the kiss and Tony responded with a groan. He took my reaction as confirmation that I wanted it just as badly. Then his hands began roaming my body and my heart started racing. As self conscious as I was, I was still letting him touch me. I felt so comfortable I didn’t even care. I was enjoying myself. These past few days were a blur. Why was I angry at him?

I felt his hand slide up my back to my neck where my bathing suit top was tied. I felt the knot loosen up. Oh no I was not that comfortable. I grabbed his hands to stop him. Reality came back to me with a vengeance. What was I doing?

“Tony I can’t, we can’t,” I said.

He sighed

“I know,” he said.

I was shocked. He’s agreeing with me?

“I think I should go now,” I said trying to maneuver out of the tight space.

Tony stopped me and grabbed my waist. He leaned in. I thought he was going for another kiss but he went straight to my ear. His breathing sending chills down my spine.

“Tell me you don’t want me and I'll stop,” he whispered.

Oh my…

“Tony please,” I begged.

“Tell me you don’t want me,” he whispered in my ear again.

“I can’t…” I said.

“Mikayla…”

The closet door swung open, revealing a very shocked Hanna. She looked at me then at Tony then back at me.

“We have to go Mickey now!” yelled Hanna.

Tony ignored her and tried kissing me again.

“Ahem!” she said.

“I’m sorry Tony but I have to go,” I said.

“We’re not done Mikayla,” he said.

“Oh yes you guys are!” yelled Hanna, “Audrey is looking for you!”

She pointed at Tony.

“Shit,” said Tony.

“Yeah that’s why we have to go!” yelled Hanna, “Now lets move it!”

Tony was about to leave but then he turned back around to face me.

“This isn’t over,” he said

I turned red.

He left meeting Hanna’s death glare on the way out.

“Hanna I…” I said trying to explain.

“No save it for later we can’t talk about this here,” she said.

I walked with her back to our room. Well more like ran. Before looking closing the door, she looked both ways out into the hallway and locked the door.

“Hanna what are you doing, you’re acting crazy?” I asked.

“I’m acting crazy? I’m not the one having make out sessions with Tony while his girlfriend is here!” yelled Hanna.

“Not like I wanted to! Tony pulled a "Jaime" and shoved me in a closet!” I yelled back.

Hanna sighed and started rubbing her temples.

“Did you at least talk?” she asked.

“Not a lot was said. I don’t think anything changed. If anything it got more confusing,” I said.

“Well do it soon Hanna!” she yelled before locking herself in the bathroom. I heard the shower head turn on, leaving me to my thoughts.

The clock was ticking. I really needed to straighten this Tony thing out before it gets out of hand. I needed to get Tony alone fast.

Then the thought came to me. The only way it was going to happen.

Pull a "Jaime".

Genius.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!

I know this took so long but I was so confused on how to keep going.

I hope you guys like it.

-XOXO