Status: Active

Chase Away the Darkness

Risky

A second time this Summer a phone call from Hanna woke me up.

“Hey Hanna,” I said.

“Hey I just woke up. How are you feeling?” she asked super hyper for someone at eight in the morning.

I laid there half asleep and trying to remember what the hell happened last night. Then I turned to my left. There was Tony sound asleep. I smiled to myself.

“I’m okay sleep helped,” I said while yawning.

“Oh okay, hey I have something to tell you,” she said excitedly.

I knew what it was about. She heard Tony and Audrey broke up. Old news Hanna.

I decided to save her breath.

“Let me guess Audrey and Tony broke up,” I said sleepily.

“Wait how did you know?” she asked.

“Wild guess,” I said.

“Mickey what’s going on?” she asked, “wait did Austin stay over last night?”

“Nope,” I said.

“Okay…so you slept in the apartment by yourself?” she asked.

“Nope,” I said.

There was a long pause on the phone and I can almost hear the light bulb go off in Hanna’s brain.

“Oh my god… Mickey!” yelled Hanna.

“Yeah I know,” I said.

“Did you guys...?” she asked.

“No,” I said.

“Is he still there?” she asked.

“It’s eight in the morning Hanna, no one is awake but you,” I said laughing.

“Whatever, Dave said you can have the day off and he’ll get someone to cover you. I’ll see you tonight hopefully on main stage? The band doesn’t start until seven,” she said.

That was a relief I didn’t think I could face everyone just yet.

“Okay, wait where exactly are you right now?” I asked knowing very well she was with Mike.

“Oh look at the time I have to get ready,” said Hanna trying to avoid the topic.

“Uh huh bye Hanna,” I said.

Tony let out a sigh in his sleep and I couldn't help but look at him again. He was facing me with a smile. I wonder what he was dreaming about that was making him happy. Was it about the fact that he was free of Audrey now? Or could he possibly be dreaming of me?

Yeah right. He was probably dreaming about Star Wars and turtles.

Just then another phone went off, but it wasn't mine.

I saw it vibrating on top of my dresser. It was in Tony’s jean pocket.

Fuck do I wake him up? Or do I just go grab it and answer it for him.

I decided I was too tired to do either. So I just ignored it and let him sleep. Instead I closed my eyes and tried sleeping in longer but I just laid there.

There was no hope. I was wide-awake now. I hate Hanna. So what do I do now?

I decided to get up and make breakfast. I didn’t want to wake up Tony though so I tried to slowly get off the bed without moving it. Of course though as I did my clumsiness got the best of me and I fell off.

Tony woke up to the loud noise of my body hitting the floor and sat up straight.

“Oh my god are you okay?” he asked when he noticed the source of the noise.

I got up as fast as I could to try and keep myself from embarrassment.

“Yeah I’m fine I just fell off the bed,” I said.

“Oh ok good you scared me,” he said rubbing his eyes.

He looked around and saw my alarm clock for the time.

“Damn it’s pretty early, what are you doing up?” he asked yawning.

He looked pretty fucking hot and his voice had the raspy I just woke up thing going.

“Hanna called me and woke me up,” I said.

“Oh, why don’t you just go back to bed?” he asked.

Oh I definitely want to get back in bed now.

“I tried but I couldn't,” I said, “and I got bored.”

“Oh, well then what were you going to go do?” he asked.

“I was going to make coffee,” I said.

“Oh,” he said and he laid back down. He sighed and started rubbing his temples. He looked stressed out. He was probably stressed out over Audrey and what not. So I did the only thing I could think of at the moment.

“Would you like some?” I asked.

“I’m not a really big coffee drinker but sure,” he said.

“Okay I’ll be back,” I said.

I went to the kitchen and set up my coffee maker. I looked around the kitchen to see what else there was that I could add to the coffee. I really didn't have any vegetarian breakfast that I could give to Tony. Damn this was hard. I looked in the pantry and luckily found bagels in there. Perfect. I took them out of the bag and into the toaster. While I was waiting for it to be all done I began getting nervous. I didn't know why I was nervous, I just was. I tried finding things to clean so I could preoccupy myself, but Hanna seemed to have cleaned everything last night before she took off with Mike.

I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing my more risky pajamas. Black silk tank top and shorts. Why am I in these? My drunk self must have put these on thinking she was going to sleep next to Austin not Tony. I would have dressed a little more conservative if I had known I would sleep next to Tony. I really needed to call Austin. I need to figure all this out.

When the food was done I put it all on a tray. Careful not to spill I walked I set it all down on my bed.

“Breakfast in bed?” he asked smiling.

“Sure why not? I’m not high maintenance. I don’t care if you spill on my bed. Who knows how many germs there are anyways now that you slept on it,” I joked.

Good morning internal goddess.

“Oh full of jokes this morning aren’t we,” he said sarcastically.

I smiled back brightly.

“Oh you’re just vegetarian right? Cause there’s milk in that coffee and cream cheese on the bagel,” I said.

“Yeah just vegetarian,” he said as he took a bite out of the bagel.

It was silent again except for the occasional mouth chewing. Tony started looking around my room again and it made me uneasy. The posters of him were still up. I don’t want him to bring this up again. I hope we can just keep this in the past.

“So excited for the show tonight?” I asked Tony.

Before he can answer me his phone rang again. He took a second before getting up to answer the phone. I’m pretty sure he was just as nervous as I was. We both knew there had to be repercussions from last night.

He grabbed his fancy phone out of his jean pocket to see who it was.

“It’s Dave,” he said.

“Just get it over with,” I said.

He nodded and answered the call.

“What up Dave,” he said.

Even though his phone wasn't on speaker, Dave was loud enough so I can hear.

“What in the world happened last night?” he asked. I can tell in his voice that Dave wasn't upset he was just concerned.

“Well I had enough of Audrey’s shit so I broke up with her,” said Tony.

“Where are you right now?” asked Dave, “are you with Mikayla?”

Shit now I’m going to hear it too.

“Yeah, I’m here at her apartment,” he said.

“Well put me on speaker so she can hear me too,” told Dave.

Tony pressed the speaker button on his phone and I could hear Dave just a bit clearer.

“Listen, the manager in me wants to say that wasn’t a good move last night,” he said “I understand that Audrey humiliated Mikayla but maybe you could have waited to break up with her. Since you defended Mikayla she’s going to look for revenge.”

“Well I’m not going to get back with her. I’m done,” Tony said.

“I’m not done. I never said you had to get back with her. Now the friend in me says good fucking riddance and I’m glad you finally dumped her,” said Dave.

Tony and I laughed.

“So what’s going to happen?” asked Tony.

“Well I’m going to talk to the big boss today and try to explain what happened,” he said, “I want you both to stay away from the festivities today and only show up for show time. I don’t want another confrontation with Audrey until I have a chat with her father.”

“Alright I guess that’s easy enough,” said Tony, “thanks a lot Dave."

“No problem. Now stay out of trouble you two,” said Dave and then he hung up.

“Well that was a relief,” I said.

“Yeah it was,” said Tony.

“Well if you want you can hang here until tonight,” I said

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yeah except I need to call Austin,” said Hanna.

“Oh yeah no problem,” said Tony, “I kind of need clothes. I’m going to call my buddy Jaxin maybe he can bring me some.”

“Damn must be nice having friends with clothing lines,” I said.

“Kind of is,” he said as he winked and walked out of my room.

Dear Tony Perry that was hot. I sat there for a few seconds almost drooling. Fuck Mickey. Can’t have those thoughts right now. Need to call Austin first.

I grabbed my phone and dialed up Austin.

“Hey gorgeous,” said Austin.

“Hey,” I said.

“So did you finally talk to Tony?” he asked.

“Yeah thanks for last night, but you didn't have to leave,” I said.

“I know, but you needed to get things straight,” he said.

“Yeah,” I agreed

“What’ wrong I can hear it in your voice,” said Austin.

Should I tell him about the sleepover? Yeah he wasn't my boyfriend and he didn't have to know but a part of me told me it was only right. I had too much respect for him.

“Tony slept over last night,” I said.

“Is that bad?” he asked.

“When I mean slept over like I mean he slept in my bed,” I said.

“I don’t get it Mickey what’s the big deal?” he asked.

“I don’t know I just felt that you had to know,” I said.

“It’s nothing you need to feel guilty about. I left last night basically handing you to Tony. I know that something might happen. Go with the flow. Don’t worry about what other people think. These are your feelings that you need to figure out. It’s no one else’s business what is going on with you and Tony. Not even mine,” He said.

“No wonder so many girls like you, you’re amazing,” I said.

“Of course but I only like one girl back, and she’s just as equally amazing,” he said.

I blushed really hard, good thing this conversation was just over the phone.

“I’ll talk to you later Mickey,” he said and hung up.

I sighed out loud and pondered to myself. What felt like only a few minutes was actually an hour sitting on my bed and thinking. I probably could use another hour, everything was so much to take in and process but I had a guest and I couldn't. Oh no I have a guest. Where’s Tony? As if on cue Tony tapped on my door.

He walked in with a box in his hands and set them on the bed.

“Well he gave me options,” said Tony.

I just stared at him

“What?” he asked.

“What were you doing for an hour?” I asked.

“Sitting on your couch doing the same thing you were doing,” he said.

Well I don’t feel like bad host anymore

“Oh okay,” I said.

“What you thought you left me all alone bored?” he asked.

“Yeah sorry,” I said.

“No I wasn't bored cause after I was done thinking I got to check out your DVD collection,” he said with a smirk.

Why is he giving me that look.

“Oh,” I said sheepishly

“Yeah I've never seen Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Star Wars on the same shelf before,” he said.

Oh so he’s making fun of me now.

“Well Star Wars can be a love story too. So if you think about it they kind of make sense together,” I said.

He thought about it for a bit but didn’t answer me back. Ha I win.

“So what did Jaxin bring you?” I asked.

“I don’t know haven’t really looked but apparently Audrey is guarding my suitcase in our hotel room that we shared hoping I will come back and pick up my stuff,” he said.

“Well I guess that plan failed,” I said.

He looked through Jaxin’s box and paused for a second looking confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Well I guess Jaxin wants you and Hanna to rock his clothing line too,” he said.

He handed me two new shirts nicely wrapped in plastic.

“Oh thanks,” I said.

“So what do you want to do?” he asks.

“Well if you want we can watch movies,” I said, “since you’re curious about my taste in movie.”

“Okay,” he said

“But you need to answer me one thing first,” I said.

“Ya?” he said.

“Tell me what’s the deal with Audrey,” I said.

He looked down shamefully and he nodded his head in agreement.

I had to know

How am I suppose to really know understand this situation when I didn't know the past.

I needed to understand him.

It was story time

Audrey and Tony’s relationship edition.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there isn't too much happening here but I promise next chapter will have a bit more drama.

Sorry I made you wait a little longer but as a college student I needed to survive finals week first

Thanks so much for everyone whose read and subscribed so far.

More feedback would be so helpful and appreciated

munkiemax.tumblr.com

xoxo