Status: Active

Chase Away the Darkness

Date

It all made sense now. I mean there are plenty of stories where a good person turns bad. Or in this case a bitch. Tony explained me his story and I no longer confused about his sanity. Turns out Audrey use to not be such a materialistic whiny brat.

“I met her at a party. She was sweet and outgoing and after only talking to her for an hour I asked for her number. It didn’t take long for me to ask her to be my girlfriend; we only dated for about two weeks until we were official. Maybe six months into our relationship I found out who her father was after she took me to meet him over dinner. When I mentioned to him that I was in a band he insisted that I came by his studio and jammed for him. The following week we did and after hearing us he offered us a contract. People assume that she pulled strings and that she’s the one that got us the deal, but in truth she never had any part in it. So a week later we finally decided we were going to sign with fearless. That night we all celebrated and I proposed to Audrey. She declined saying that it wasn’t the time, Pierce the Veil was going to get big and that I was going to be away too much. So we got bigger like she predicted and so did her head. She came obsessed with the idea that her boyfriend was in a famous band. Her attitude, the way she talked, her clothes, and her personality changed. She wasn’t my Audrey anymore,” said Tony.

“So what happened? How did you guys get to this point?” I asked.

“We started drifting apart and when we started getting ready for warped tour, it was like I didn’t matter. She didn’t even show up for our going away party that our friends threw for us. I called her the morning we left but she never answered. I left knowing that our relationship will probably be over when I come back from tour,” he said, “That’s when I saw you and I couldn’t keep my mind off of you. I wanted to end it with Audrey but I didn’t know how. She finally called back she acted like nothing happened and told me she was coming on tour. I didn’t know what to do and when we fought on the bus I just decided to stay with Audrey.”

“Wow I had no idea. I had no idea any of this was going on,” I said.

“How could you? I’m not blaming you for coming on tour. Yeah it made things a bit confusing but I don’t think it matters. Like I said I knew me and Audrey were going to end,” said Tony.

Tony sat there looking sad. I felt really bad. He truly loved Audrey and it was really hard for him to break up with her.

“Okay well I think I understand everything now, you don’t have to talk about it anymore,” I said.

“Thanks for listening,” he said.

“No problem,” I said, “So how about that movie?
We both walked to the living room and Tony sat on the couch while I picked a movie to
watch.

“Empire Strikes Back?” I asked.

“You would know my favorite movie,” he said.

I got embarrassed all over again. Damn it Mikayla keep bringing up that you were a major creeper. I stayed quiet and just put the movie in the DVD player. Careful not to embarrass myself anymore I stayed mute and sat a good distance away from Tony.

We went through most of the first half of the movie in silence when Tony grabbed the remote and pressed pause.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

I looked at him

“Yeah why?” I asked.

“Well you have been awfully quiet since the movie started. Did I say something wrong?” he asked.

“No I did. I know too much about you,” I said.

I turned my eyes back to the movie hoping he would just press play, instead he softly turned my face back to meet his gaze.

“Please stop being embarrassed about all this. You’re not a weirdo, creep, or a stalker. I mean it when I say you’re all I’ve been thinking about. You’re something different Mikayla and not to be cheesy but special,” he said.

He leaned in and placed a quick kiss on my lips. Oh no Tony Perry you will be the death of me. If only I was prepared for what happened next.

My hormones took over me and I grabbed Tony’s face and kissed him hard. I guess at that moment I wasn’t really thinking, but when am I ever thinking when I’m with Tony? He kissed me back and I took Tony’s tongue entering my mouth as a green light so I began placing my hands on parts of him that I shouldn’t be touching. It didn’t bother Tony though, oh no it didn’t. He slid his hand under my shirt and touched every bit of skin he could. That’s when I really began to push my boundaries. I broke the kiss and stared straight into Tony’s eyes and took my shirt off.

“Damn,” was all he said.

He followed suit and took his off too.
I almost fainted at the sight of his bare chest and I was becoming very dizzy from all the excitement. Before I knew it my pants were off and so was my bra. How did I get naked so quick? I laid back down on the couch and Tony climbed on top of me. He kissed me again before he began trailing kisses down my neck, to my breasts, my stomach, and then he stopped.

He looked at me again with lust filled eyes and gently tugged at the elastic on my underwear. This was his way of asking for permission.

“Please,” was also I managed to say.

He pulled my last remaining clothing off and for the next five minutes I was able to enjoy his tongue on my sweet spot.

“Wow that was…” I couldn’t finish my sentence. I was at lost for words and I was panting too hard.

He laughed

“It’s ok just relax,” he said.

I lay there still naked and Tony was still half dressed. Even though I just had a really good orgasm, I was still hot and bothered.

“Can I return the favor?” I asked

He smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Not right now we have to start getting ready for tonight. I’ll take a rain check though,” he said.

I looked at the time it was 2 o’clock. Pierce the Veil’s set was at 6. There was plenty of time.

“We have four hours, I think that’s good enough time,” I said totally confused.

Tony looked down and started playing with his fingers. He looked like a guy about to ask a girl on a first date.

Oh wait…

My heart started racing

“Well I was thinking maybe I can take you out to dinner before the show,” he said.

Did Tony just asked me out on a date? Tony Perry asked me out on a date. Not only did he pleasure me but he’s asking me if I Mikayla, a nobody, will go on a date with him. Million of girls would die for this chance and he’s asking me.

“I would love to go on a date with you,” I said.

“Really?” he asked. As if surprised with my answer.

“Yeah, so where are you taking me?” I asked

“Um wherever you want, just pick a place,” he said.

Oh gosh if it’s one thing I’m bad at is picking a place to eat. Sam and I use to
always fight because I never was able to pick a place for any of our meals. He ended up choosing every time. Oh goodness Sam. I haven’t thought about him in a while. He sounds more like a ghost than an ex boyfriend.

I didn’t want to be an expensive date so I chose place that wasn’t popular.

“There is this good Cuban place not too far from here. It’s very good,” I said.

“I’ve never had Cuban food, wait are you Cuban?” he asked.

“Yeah just a quarter though,” I said.

“That’s still pretty neat, but yeah I’m down for something new,” he said.

When I excused myself to change I started panicking not knowing what to wear. I didn’t have Hanna with me so I didn’t have her guidance.

Shit.

As if Hanna was psychic my phone rang and it was her. I answered it right away.

“Hanna I need your help, Tony is taking me to dinner,” I said panicking.

There was a moment of silence before she answered. Something was up with her and I could hear it in her voice.

“Go into my room there should be a black leather skirt hanging in there. Just find a tank top and you should be good,” she said.

She didn’t sound excited when she usually talked about fashion. There was definitely something up. My best friend senses were tingling.

“What’s going Hanna?” I asked.

“Nothing, it’s nothing just have fun on your date,” she said and with that she hung up without letting me ask her anything else.

I was definitely worried about what she was keeping from me but Tony was waiting for me, so that was my first priority.

I went to grab the skirt and it was super cute but I didn’t have any cute tank top to wear with it.

Then I remembered the shirt Jaxin gave me. I opened up the small bag and it was a white tank top inside.

Perfect.

I threw on the outfit and threw on some leopard flats. I put some water in my hair real fast and did my usually simple make up. I took a deep breath and walked out of my room.

Tony was sitting down waiting for me looking at his phone uneasy. He too looked like something was bothering him.

“Hey,” I said.

He snapped into reality and smiled

“You look really pretty,” he said.

I turned red

“Is everything okay?” I asked

“Yeah, of course. Ready?” he asked.

I nodded.

I knew he was lying and so was Hanna. Something was up and neither of them were going to tell me. What could be so secret that they couldn’t share with me?

Little did I know I wasn’t ready for the events that were about to happen tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this was long overdue
I apologize, but here you go
Hopefully some of you didn't forget about this story.
It's a bit short.
Thanks for waiting
xoxo
p.s. don't know when I'll update again and excuse any typos