Status: Active

Chase Away the Darkness

Heat

“So you are just going to give up on us, without even trying?” I said

“I just don’t see us working out anymore,” he said.

I would lie if I told you I didn’t see this coming. Sam and I had been together for almost three years but our relationship had been constantly fighting for the few past months. But he was my first love it’s natural for me to want to save any last dysfunctional piece of it. To be honest we’ve both been trying to “work it out” but it was no use. Knowing all this still didn’t keep me from breaking down and crying.

Sam grabbed me in a tight hug

“Hey, I still love you but continuing this relationship is just hurting us both.”

All I could do was nod. I understand him I’ve been drained physically and mentally by our constant fighting.

So this is where my story begins

Still after three months of being broken up with Sam I continued to be an emotional wreck. I couldn’t seem to remember life before we got together. I just spent most of my time alone or sleeping. Just when I thought everyone else was about to give up on me too, my best friend decided she had had enough.

“Now are you sure you packed everything?” said Hanna

“For the hundredth time yes.” I said.

“Well you should have packed more when I first checked your bag. My best friend is not going to live off one pair of jeans and a couple of shits. She’s going to have to go in style.”

I love Hanna. She has amazing style. She is the only girl I know who can pull off wearing a spiked leather jacket over a floral dress. Not to mention that girl can walk on 7-inch heels. So imagine her disgust when not one item in my suitcase was covered in glitter.

“It’s just Warped Tour,” I said

“Mickey! We are going to tour with the hottest band right now! We have to look amazing!” said Hanna.

I didn’t want to argue with her anymore. Besides I should be thankful Hanna is only doing this to help me. Her cousin Steven is really good friends with the some of the band members of Pierce the Veil, which happened to be my favorite band. When Steven found out that the people who were running PTV’s merchandise booth quit a week before warped, he quickly told Hanna and she volunteered us both for the job. All this to get me out of my emotional funk.

“Ugh! I hate this heat. It’s 10pm for fucks sake,” I said as I wiped my sweat off my forehead.

“This is L.A. for you. Speaking of L.A. and parties I was thinking when we come back for the Pomona show we should throw the band a party here at our place as a little thanks,” said Hanna.

“Fine, as long as I don’t have to wear heels in my own damn house,” I said

“Deal, now let’s go to bed we have to wake up at 7am tomorrow,” said Hanna.

Little did I know heels were going to be least of my worries.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Fanfic. Any comments would be amazing =)