Another Straight Girl for Gay Rights

Yah, I'm a straght girl with Gay Pride, get the fcuk over it

I walk into my last peirod class, with is Social Studys, with a teacher who's should be locked up in and instatution. I sit down in my seat, and my heart skips a beat when my crush, Nate, walks in. He sits down in front of me, and turns and says,

"Ready for another crazy class, with a psyco teacher?"

I smile, "I guess so."

My teacher Mrs. T, just started teaching us the Illinois constatution, it wouldn't be all that bad is she could have started teaching us it a few weeks ago, not this week, a week before the test...

I look down at my home made Gay Pride braclet. Pink duck tape, and purple puffy paint. I smile. I was told by my awesome LA teacher that I wasen't alowed to where it, she told me that she loves that I saport that kind of things, but for the other teachers, I might get in trouble.

It ticked me off that if I wasn't 'careful' I could have had my braclect taken away! It's saporting somethign, a good cause, it's like the I <3 Boobies, just because they say bobbies we get in trouble for whereing them, for helping people cure there cancer.

Where I where my Gay Pride braclet, or shirt, I'm suportting the right for people to love who they want to love. And just because it' says Gay, I get in trouble?
What a free country we got going on here.

Mrs. T, or psyco teacher, passed out loose leaf paper and said, "Write down a law that you would like to pass, if you could."

I knew what law I wanted to pass. I wanted to pass Gay marrige, in Illinois. The crazy thing is five minets later we had to stand up and tell out laws. I wasn't embaressed to tell my law, but my class is filled with imature boys.

"Maggie, what' s your law?"

"My law is to have Gay marrages in Illinois."

After I said Gay, every boy freaked out.

KC said, "That's stupid."

Nate said, "That's degusting."

"Ok every one calm down, explan why you want to pass it."

"Because there are a lot of orfine's and people are saying the people who are Gay, can't adopt..."

"I don't blame them, I wouldn't want two daddy's or mommy's, it'l fcuk up the kid."

I got mad, "You know what, would you rather live i an ofinage for your whole life, or actullly have some one who love's you, take you into there home, and make you one of there's?"

KC said, "It's still stupid."

I said, "You know what KC, how bought you keep your comments to you self."

Mrs. T said, "He has a right for his option."

Me, "Yah, he dose, but at least he can lurn some respect and not be so ignorant about it."

Ever sience that day, Nate has been makeing fun of me for haveing Gay pride, and gay friends. I lost all respet for him that day, for saying thoughs nasty things. My heart broke a little, but there's more pride in my heart now that he's gone.

Heya!! Homophobia IS WRONG> I have more storys sadly, and I'm not the best about writeing about something that happened, I like to make fiction story's, and I might make a Gay rights story, subscribe for more stupid words from the hundreds of homophob's on my school. and I'm sorry about my spelling, my spell check is broken -_-