Blinded by Greed

“You’re just bound by guilt,” sneering, a hateful look was thrown in Allen’s direction. “At least you should be.”

It began one fateful evening, when blood was shed for all the wrong reasons. By having no Queen now, Ireland is a prime victim for attack and pity. Allen had it all figured out, the other countries would sympathize on their misfortune but also see it as an opportunity to strike, only to find they weren’t oblivious by grief as suspected. Her death was ruled as suicide, but only a hand full of people knew the truth; that Queen Erin O’Connell had been murdered in cold blood. And ironically, one of them witnessed it and that was the princess, her daughter. Kira now seeks revenge against the most seemingly unlikely person, King Allen O’Connell.

“May I have your hand in marriage, Kira?” he spoke quietly, afraid of rejection.
“Yes, but on one condition.”
I looked in straight in the eyes, showing all seriousness and spoke my next words very clearly and carefully. “You help me take vengeance upon my father, for Queen Erin O’Connell.”
He glanced down at his lap, which my hand was still in, and gazed back up with a new fierceness I had never seen before. “I’ll help you, Princess.” I smiled widely and kissed him hard on the mouth wrapping my arms around his neck.


Cover by Alyssa

Not edited. This mean there is likely to be mis-usage of words, grammar mistakes and spelling errors.

This story includes violence, sexual themes, and language.