Status: Just started, hopefully I will get better (:

Till The Very End

Chapter two: we're all 'Teenage Dirtbags"

Alex's POV
~~~~~~~
Another day of Hell- I mean, school. I parked my car in the the parking lot and made my way inside. I walked over to my locker to find Skyler, Michael and Andy standing around chatting. I decided to (without seeming rude) but into their conversation, after all they are my best friends. I walked over to find that Skyler had red eyes that looked like he had just been crying. Before I had the chance to ask him what was wrong, the bell went. We went our separate ways, until I remembered, I sit next to him in second period, I should ask him then. My thoughts were interrupted by my girlfriend as I walked into my first class.
"Hey Lex" She smiled, that beautiful smile.
"Hey Brookie" I returned the smile and leaned down to kiss her. And I swear just before I closed my eyes, I saw Skyler glaring at me. However when we broke apart, he wasn't there. I must have imagined it. I was again snapped out of my thoughts by my girlfriends voice.
"So Lex, you free tomorrow night? A few people are coming over if you wanna join us." She smiled hopefully, "you can bring a friend too." She knew I would want to take Skyler, considering we always go to parties together.
"I guess so." I sighed and before I knew it, our lips were attached again.

I finally found Skyler at lunchtime, I was happy to see that he was happy again. However, I noticed that when he saw me walk in there with Brooklynne by my side, his smile dropped a little. I walked over to where my friends were sitting and sat opposite Skyler.
"Hey guys," I decided to break the awkward silence between us. I earned a few waves and smiles. I saw Skyler's face light up a little when he saw Brooklynne walk away to eat lunch with her friends.
"Tonight is zombie killing night, you in?" Andy asked and we all just laughed at how it seems to have become a national (and by national, I mean us four) thing. Finally, I'm gonna see Skyler without Brooke. I mean, I do love her and everything but, she seems to be tearing Skyler and I apart. I don't know if I can live with that.

We made it back to Andy's house. And Skyler Andy and I waited for Michael who was taking an eternity to get his ass over here and kill some zombies with us. After Andy left the room to get some drinks, i decided to take this opportunity to ask Skyler about this morning.
"So, everything alright?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, this morning you didn't seem that way."
"What are you-"
"This morning, when you guys were at the lockers and you looked like you were crying?"
"Oh, that,"
"Yeah, that"
"Look uhm-" We were interrupted by Andy and Michael walking down the stairs to join us in the basement.

After a good, 2 hours of playing, we decided to order a pizza as none of us were planning on going home any time soon (well, except for Andy, obviously).
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this sucks, I was half way through writing it and I got distracted by Shane Dawson xD my badd xoxo