Status: Just started, hopefully I will get better (:

Till The Very End

Chapter three

Skyler's POV
~~~~~~~~

We all decided to stay round Andy's house as it was Friday. After filling ourselves up with god knows how much pizza, we decided to watch some movies. Half-way through Sweeney Todd, Alex had managed to fall asleep curled up in a ball on the corner of the couch. And may I say, my god it was adorable. It seemed Mikey noticed me staring because I felt a pillow thrown at my face. I went to throw it back but hit Alex with my elbow and woke him up. "Awh, did I miss the pillow fight?" He joked.
"Actually, you woke up just in time." I said, smirking before hitting him with the pillow.

It was about 1:30 and Mikey and Andy were sleeping practically on each other. Alex and I looked down at them before looking up at each other. "They are so cute together, they should be a couple."
'So should we...' I thought.
"Dude, your gay's showing." I laughed hitting him with a pillow.
"Whatever, are you even tired?" He shook his head in response, "I say we go on an adventure," he raised his eyebrow, "to mine, give them some privacy." I winked and he giggled. I may have died of cuteness right there.

We walked through the door and Alex shushed me. "Don't worry, parents are out until Monday, and Blaise is probably out." We stumbled up the stairs and into my room.
"Ever heard of cleaning?" Alex asked jokingly turning his nose up and nudging me.
"Ever heard of shutting up?" I laughed and cleared a path in the middle of my room. "Happy?"
"Very." This kid is an asshole sometimes, can't stay mad at him for too long.

The next morning, I woke up with Alex's head in my neck and his arm over me. It felt...right, like he was designed to fit in the crook of my neck. I decided to be a bitch and wake him up, very politely.
"Hey, get up asshole, we have adventures to go on!" He jumped to conciousness and looked over and the clock. Shortly after, hitting me with a book.

"So Sky, are you gonna explain the whole thing from yesterday?"
"What thing from yest- oh" I looked down at the sheets below us. We were currently sitting opposite each other on my bed.
"Yeah, you know you can tell me, right?" No, if I did, you would never talk to me again.
"Yeah it's just, I may or may not," I paused and decided not to tell him the entire truth, "like somebody." I looked down again before looking back up and I saw him smiling.
"SkySky has a crush but, why does that make you sad?"
"H-she, is kinda seeing someone." I remembered I hadn't told anyone, even the one person that knew more about me than anyone.
"Awh, I'm sowwie." He gave me a sad smile and pulled me into a hug. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat at the door. It was Blaise.
"I thought you were staying out for the night," he stated.
"Well, you thought wrong, where were you last night?"
"Out..."
"At one in the morning?" I raised an eyebrow and he looked down, "you're 14, embrace it, learn to love it and leave my room." And with that, I guided him out and closed the door behind him.

Saturday around 11ish and what do two sixteen-year-olds do? Go to the mall of course. As expected, it was filled with teenage girls. We were in starbucks (the pure reason why we were there at all) and I was zoning out, looking out of the window into the park. "Dude, let's go to the park so you can see it closer." Alex laughed nudging me.

We wandered into the park with our coffees and sat on the bench. "So, how's things with Brooke?"
"Meh, she seems really distant lately, I don't know why."
"Well, don't worry about it," I said noticing the way his face dropped, "it'll all blow over, I promise."
We were just about to leave the park and head to the shops when I saw a familiar figure out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw Brooke, all over another guy's face. She saw me looking and put her finger over her lips after breaking away from the guy.
"C'mon, let's go!" He whined, pulling my sleeve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, Brooke's a bitch :p
Comments make me smile :D

Oh yeah, hai for the first time in forever. I kind of like, forgot about this...
It's not like I let fiction forever I have been reading loads *cough*Frerard*cough*
Please don't expects updates too regularly as I still don't have my own laptop.
ILY xoxo <3