Status: Just started, hopefully I will get better (:

Till The Very End

Chapter Four

Skyler's POV
~~~~~~~~
School on Monday was...different. I walked into school and met up with the usual people but Brooke was nowhere to be seen. Even Alex didn't know where she was and she ALWAYS texts him when she's ill (most likely for sympathy). I saw the worry on Alex's face but I also saw something else. Relief? Joy? Whatever it was, it was only something a best friend would spot. I was suddenly being pulled by the arm and I assumed it was just the douches again. Well, I was close, it was Brooke. "Hey! Get off!" I whisper-yelled. She finally let go when we were away from the crowd. "What was that for?"
"Well, you remember the park yesterday..." She trailed off, I should've guessed that was what this was about.
"What about it. I won't tell your precious little Alex, now let me go."
"NO!" She yelled, not so quietly. "I want you to promise..." She trailed off.
"And if I tell him?"
"I will tell everyone about your starry-eyed crush." DAMN! Wait, what if it's not as bad as i think...
"What crush?"
"Oh please, don't deny it. I see the way you look at him." I bit my lip and looked around.
"Okay, fine. It never happened but, who was that guy?"
"Ugh god knows. TTFN" Does she not know that I am a DUDE!?

Before I knew it, it was lunchtime and we were gathered at our usual table but today we weren't accompanied by the usual sluts- I mean girlfriends. Instead it was just me and the guys. "Guess what?" Alex said once we were back outside after eating.
"You solved world hunger?!" It's our thing.
"Not yet, but this benefits us."
"Well say it you douche!" I yelled pushing him slightly. He rummaged in his bag before pulling out the two most beautiful things I have ever seen...Sleeping With Sirens tickets. He handed me one and that was when I got nervous. "Uhm, who else is going?" I shuffled on the spot for a bit hoping he wouldn't say the B word.
"No one bro, just you and me." He smiled up at me and I bet I was grinning like an idiot.

School had ended and it Alex and I were in the local park. I was hoping we would be alone so I could hopefully say something about Brooke but I didn't get a chance because she seemed to have mind reading abilities because as soon as I opened my mouth she was over and sitting with us.
"Hey," Alex greeted putting his arm around her. I will admit I was a little jealous. I tried to hide it but apparently I didn't do a very good job.
"Everything okay Sky?" No.
"Yeah, why?" He shrugged but Brooke could tell, and being the caring person she is...HAHAH Sorry, I couldn't stay serious. Anyway, seeing that I was jealous, she decided to crawl into his lap and wrap her arms around his neck. That should be me, not that whore.
"I have to go. See you tomorrow." I said and without a response, I left. i knew I wasn't going home, it was too early and I didn't want to be home alone with Blaise. I knew where I was going, the treehouse, our treehouse. I climbed up and laid staring at the sky. The sun wasn't quite setting but it wasn't out. The sky was a beautiful orange-y pink color. I sat up as my phone went off. A text from Alex.

Hey, everything alright?
xxx

I always loved how he puts x's on the end of texts. Sometimes I just pretend that he only sends them to me.

Yeah, it's fine just wanted to watch the sunset from the treehouse :p

I pressed send and rested my phone beside me.

About ten minutes later, the sun was about to set over the horizon and I heard a noise pretty close. At first I assumed it was a squirrel, those bastards always intrude. This time I knew it wasn't. The noise got louder and I stood up as if i could defend myself (but I mean come on).
Luckily the person was only Alex. "Hey, calm down, only me."
"Oh, sorry." I looked down at my worn converse. "There was something I wanted to say actually."
"Okay, go ahead." We sat cross legged opposite each other on the wooden floor.
"Promise you won't freak out and this won't change our friendship."
"Of course not, you're my best friend, why would I ever consider that?"
"Because," was I really about to do it? "I'm...I'm gay."

Guess so.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, you can probably guess what's going to happen next but whatever. I decided to update it today just because I had random inspiration when I saw a huge treehouse near my local park xD
Comments make me smile :D
xoxo