Status: will hopefully be updated every weekend

Life After Death

prologue

I lay awake staring at the ceiling feeling the cool wind burst through my open window loving the strange feeling of comfort it brings to my skin, still hoping we can get the rest of our stuff packed in the morning so that I can leave this town maybe even by the afternoon. And try to make some friends without divulging who I am… Or more like what I am.
I hear the door, slam sit up and look at my alarm (not that I need it seeing as though I can never sleep) it said that it was 1:00 am so I know my mums back from the hospital blood-bank with blood for us in the morning because we were running low
“Emily I’ve just got home you can have your daily midnight snack.”I heard my mum yell from the kitchen.
So I get out of bed, walk towards my wardrobe and grab my last bag of blood out reading the label seeing o positive stamped onto the label. But as soon as I open it I get a huge whiff of poison. I take a better look and find that it is Vervaine a poisonous toxin which has no effect on humans but is fatal to vampires; it is one of the very few ways to kill a vampire. I start to cough just smelling the stuff makes my whole nervous system go to hell.
I walk out of my door and towards my kitchen and find my mum stuffing the fridge with blood.
“Hey mum.”I say trying to sound fine
“Um we need to skip town.” I say as casually as possible
“What did you say.” she says I sigh and hand her the bag of blood she smells it and shivers in disgust
“I guess we do well let’s start now. Come on unplug the fridge.” she says taking the newly stuffed blood out and putting it into the car.
I walk around the back and into the garage I see a shadow I quickly push my body flat up against the garage wall and as soon as I sense their back is turned I run inside
“Mum they’re still here.”I say hearing a rustle of bushes coming from outside.
I assume my mum does to because she pushes me up the stairs and tells me to hide. I hear the door burst open seeing it fall to the floor showed that they weren’t vampires I soon see four men with stakes in their hands it showed they weren’t even werewolf’s they were hunters because of the tattoo implanted on their wrists.
They grab my mum and slam her into the ground injecting her with a liquid I assume is Vervaine I feel a tear escape my eye and they plunge the sharpened stick into my mothers chest
“MUM” I scream before realizing that she is dead.
I see two of the men bolting up the stairs I grab miles my vampire cat and some apples for him to survive off of but nothing for me, I open the window and jump out just as the shadowy figures run into my bedroom I fall from a two story building feeling no more but no less pain as I hit the ground feeling everything just slip away the hunters my mum even consciousness but only for a second then I’m back to reality. I run for two miles past two towns in just two minutes holding miles close to my chest knowing that the hunters couldn’t keep up with me because no one can I just cant rest because if I do that it means that everything isn’t a blur of towns its real my mum is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
please subscribe comment any tips would be very much appreciated
~*Greer*~