Status: will hopefully be updated every weekend

Life After Death

chapter 2

First thing in the morning we went to the school to drop off my school forms so that I can go there in two days on the start of term two.
We are now going to my old house we were very cautious of the hunters I walk up onto the patio standing on the marble steps just in front of the door unable to bring myself to open it and walk onto the carpet where my mother was killed Briana came up to me and entwined her fingers with mine I took a deep breath and pushed the door open someone jumped up from the stairwell with a crossbow at hand I ducked as it was shot at me.
“I invite you in” I scream at john
He runs up the stairs and pins the hunter against the floor he knocks him out with the crossbow then runs back downstairs and opens the fridge and picks up a bag of blood he opens the cap and smells it.
“Nope they mustn’t have wanted to waste the vervaine” john says
“None of these either” Briana says I release a sigh of relief
“Thank god” I say
“Let’s go get your belongings.” Briana says “where is your room?” she said
Soon after I pointed up the stairs and she followed me.
“Um I need to get some things out of my mums room can you keep grabbing stuff.”I say my voice cracking mid speech. She nods.
I walk into my mums room and look on her bedside table and find her favorite book that is always on her night stand I reach up into her wardrobe and knock down the box that holds all her journals I also grab her current one from underneath her mattress, I grab the first book on the tallest shelf of the bookshelf which has a false back and holds our family’s most precious possessions like jewelry and gems. The last thing I take is my mums jewelry box holding heaps of jewelry that she was going to pass down to me when I turned eighteen but never got the chance to do it herself. When we finished rounding up my stuff and got it shoved into the car we drove home I emptied everything into my new room and put it into its spot I asked john if I could go to the shops tomorrow and get some things for miles to play with.
As soon as we get home I lay in my bed slowly drifting off into a soft silent sleep wishing I could stay there forever where everything just slips away life people, pain even my mum its just all gone nothing to worry about nothing to love but it means you cant be hurt and that you cant die with a broken heart but you always have to wake up out of the place where you are safe away from life away from death away from everything.
As soon as I wake I walk into the kitchen and realize that it is Tuesday how did I sleep for two days I sigh first day of torture at a new school I find my iPod, phone, a hoodie and my new bag that I got on Saturday. I had black torn leggings, a SpongeBob top on with a grey glee hoddie to top it off I put black mascara and black eyeliner I have light eye shadow on with my long black curls straitened which made it flow down to my hips I put some blue contacts in instead of my vampire eyes which are a bright purple and wont look too good at a school filled with students. As I walked out of my wardrobe I found Briana standing there her brown hair curled her fringe pulled into a side fringe having very light makeup just some mascara she had some denim skinny jeans and a grey velvet jumper we soon got john to drive us to school and it only took like a minute to get there it looked like a reasonable school good rep among the town.
As we walked through the gate I sensed something off but I couldn’t put my finger on it. But as soon as one of the students brushed up against me it hit me they were vampires too this school is filled with vampires this town is filled with vampires with a couple of humans thrown in too that’s why I’ve been getting the weird vibes from everyone in the shops because they are just like me.
They are Vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its probably THE shortest chapter yet and hopefully the shortest in the book.
(unedited) if there are errors comment them and ill attempt to fix it.

*~Greer~*