The Not Too Normal Life of a Teenager

It's about 2 girls who are best friends called Sapphire and Cassie or (Saph and Cass for short) who although have been friends for almost 8 years seem to uncover some hidden depths and secrets that they didn't know about each other for example chapter 1 is called (Oh my god, I can't believe you're still a virgin!)
The story goes over how relationships in the past have worked out with each of them and how new ones will work out in the future. The girls both see their lives in very different perspectives and find out that in the end they are so close to each other that it's not in fact boys they love, but their 16 year old best friend...
  1. Oh My God, I Can't Believe You're Still A Virgin!
    Cassie finds out that Sapphire's still a virgin and because Cassie is curious Sapphire tells her why.
  2. The Worst Date, If You Can Call It That, Ever!
    Sapphire explains to Cassie how she almost got close to sex on her date with Tom Pincer, although it turns out it was a complete nightmare...
  3. Everything's Gonna Be Ok, I Promise.
    Sapphire explains to Cassie why her date with Tom Pincer didn't go so well, which all ends in tears, as Cassie tries to comfort her friend and assures her that everything will be ok. But can she promise?
  4. You Won't Regret It, I Promise!
    Another promise, but it's the morning after Sapphire reduced herself to tears in front of Cassie and when she finds out that she cried over Tom she feels embarrassed and asks for Cassie's help to get her and Tom back together. But can Cassie help?
  5. Step 1 Of The Tom Pincer Plan
    After agreeing to help Sapphire get back together with Tom, step one is put into action where they are all going out on a double date to the cinema.
  6. So Far, So Good With The Tom Pincer Plan
    All is going well so far with the Tom Pincer plan, and Sapphire is surprised to get a text message from Tom Pincer telling her he still loves her. This surprises Sapphire and Cassie tells her that he still loves her, but Sapphire's not too sure about
  7. The Reply To Tom Pincer's Message
    Sapphire ponders what to write back to Tom in her message. She thinks of something cool and smooth to say and finally finds something that's perfect to text.
  8. How Much Time Have We Got To Get Ready?!
    Sapphire and Cassie have a big double date to get ready for, and they have no time whatsoever to get ready! They try and hurry to get ready, until Sapphire receives a text telling her to look out her window...
  9. So How About That Walk?
    Sapphire and Cassie meet Tom and Spencer for their dates. As Sapphire is ready to go off with Cassie and Tom, it seems as if Tom has other plans, just for the two of them...
  10. Does Anyone Ever Get To Finish Their Sentences?!
    (around here) Sapphire and Tom finally meet and decide to go the beach for their magical date. They both find it hard to be around each other, and stumble across their words. But as soon as they get talking, it finally eases, and they get to reminisc
  11. The Sand, The Sea, And Sapphire.
    Sapphire and Tom continue their romantic date on the beach, alone together. Wrapped in each other's arms, the gorgeous midnight sky above them, lying on Tom's Helly Hansen coat, who wouldn't think that this is perfect? Well, one person can right?
  12. What's Got Into Cassie's Pants?!
    (and it's not Spencer) Sapphire and Tom come back from their date, all loved up together, only to be confronted by a pissed off Cassie, who then turns out she's not happy and wants them gone, the both of them.
  13. Those 3 Small, But Very Precious Words...
    After Sapphire comes to terms that she has just been chucked out by her best friend, she agrees to go back to Tom's for the night, and for the very first time, she utters those 3 very important words! But someone is watching them from afar...
  14. "What Are You Laughing At?"
    Sapphire finds somewhere to stay, at Tom's house, and she finds another message from Cassie on her voice mail. She once again deletes it, and soon Tom makes Sapphire laugh, but the laughter turns into madness, as Tom starts to get angry...