‹ Prequel: Long Lost Love
Sequel: Prison Break

Trapped

Chapter 3

3 days have past. The tourcher happens everyday. I am still in a closet. And i am growing weaker and weaker everyday. I felt around and found a light switch in here. I turned it on. Light filled the room. Shelf's stacked with cans of paint and other things. A window at the top. My escape, I thought. I climbed up the shelf's and pushed open the window. I crawled out and ran. I ran to the police station and told them what happened. I saw police men get in their cars and speed away. One police lady stayed with me. she gave me a blanket and some soup. I wrapped the blanket around me. ad ate the soup. The warm fluid filled my stomach. "Is there anything else I can get you?" The police lady asked me. "Yes, is Sam Smith alive?" I asked. "Now why would you want to know that?" She asked. "Sam is my future husband and he came with me to Justin's house. I heard a gun shot when I was trapped in that room. And Justin told me that he was dead," I said. "Oh dear, let me look!" She said opening a book. "Yes, he is still alive sweet. And he is living at...1221 Forest Lane," She said. "Can you take me to him?" I asked. "Yes." She said taking the blanket off me and walking me out the door. "Thank you so much," I thanked. She helped me in the car. And we drove off.
I stared out the window. Suddenly we pulled into a driveway. My house, I thought. She knocked on the door. Sam answered. "Jade?" He asked in shock. "Yes?" I answered. He ran up and hugged me. We cried in each others arms. "Where were you?" He asked. "I was trapped," I answered. The police lady left us. Sam and I walked into our house. Fanally I can live in peace, I thought. Little did I know that I just stirred up the storm...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let ya'll know NONE of this ever happened to me.