Status: In Progress

Don't Hesitate

a different kind of fix

It was perfectly still and dark inside Kellin's apartment when in a burst of light and laughter he stumbled over the threshold, being led by the shirt by Demi. The angles of the room seemed to distort and blur, the corner of the kitchen table, it became rounded, straight lines bent under the pressure of the atmosphere, steam whistled through his ears as she pulled him close and kissed him, and nothing felt the same. A smile stretched across Kellin's face, he threw a hand upward and outward across the wall to find the light and switch it on, and as it lit up the path toward the bedroom it also scattered light upwards and outwards, for the first time during the brief dark journey home pooling Demi's face in ambient light. He almost caught his breath.
"The path of illumination," she giggled, offering him a low courtsey as she turned her head towards the bedroom door which had been left open.
Kellin watched her for a moment biting his lip, and as the dull clamour of doubts began to ring in the back of his head along with an impending headache he cancelled it out with a hoarse laugh and said instead,
"You want a drink?" He reached out and caught her by her hips, rolled them towards him until she was close enough for him to land a kiss on her cheek. He inhaled. She smelt like jasmine.
"Sure," she said, bringing a hand up behind his neck to ruffle his hair as she returned to gesture, grazing her lips past his ear. "Sure."
Kellin hoped he'd controlled his shiver,but this girl was so hot and cold he didn't know he was with her one second from the next. And they flew by so quickly, those seconds, he had to savour each and every one.
"What've we got..." He said out loud, wandering towards the kitchenette and reaching towards a cupboard. "Jack, half bottle of gin, what the fuck is this-- vodka..."
"Jack?"
Kellin turned to look at Demi who was standing a few feet away beside the sofa, curling a lock of hair around her finger like a perfect pin-up girl. He nodded, noticing how dry his mouth was, and reached for the bottle which he picked up by the neck between two fingers and rooted out a couple of glasses which he poured the liquid into in a messy honey flow, showering the worktop with alcohol. He picked up thef glasses, glancing into the swirling caramel depths as he approached her again, handing her one glass and keeping the other close to chink them together as if they were toasting the night or sealing the deal.
"Thanks," Demi smiled, watching him with sparkling brown eyes as he trickled the drink down his throat and set the glass on the kitchen table, then lowered himself into one of the chairs. Demi followed him, swaying her hips a little, eyes flickering across his form before she placed her glass down to join his and took a step forwards, then another.
"Hey," she whispered, standing in front of him.
"Hey," he replied, leaning forwards to run his hand up the back of her leg from her knee to her thigh.
Demi laughed and dropped down, suddenly, pushing herself into his lap, anchoring herself either side of him bracing her legs on her tiptoes and with her arms clasped tightly around his neck; Kellin didn't know where to put his hands first, on those long smooth limbs or those slender hips or that tempting cleavage. Instead he went for her waist, pulled her with his two hand thumbs tucked into the curves of that hourglass and set the sands running as he let her take his face in her hands and kiss him. He could feel his heart began to race, its echo in his ears as their bodies moved together, rocked back and forth a little as they sank into the kiss and pulled away, sank in and pulled away, holding off or stalling or playing for time. Or teasing. Demi laughed a little and ran her hands across Kellin's shoulders and down his chest, reaching up to loosen the top three buttons of his shirt to expose that line of spindly lettering; she traced it for a moment with the tips of her fingers, and Kellin inhaled sharply as her long nails lightly grazed his skin, his eyes widened, pupils dilating as that soft curtain of hair fell across the side of her face. He brushed it away and then let his hand come to rest at the top of her back, fingers running across the material of her dress reaching for the zipper.
Demi smiled and shook her head, pushing him away playfully as she sprang from his lap and wriggled out of her dress to reveal a set of lacy wine-coloured underwear.
Kellin groaned. "Fuck."
Demi slid back into his lap, leaned down to murmur into his hear, "It's all for you."

His head was spinning, and so was hers; Kellin pushed his mouth against Demi's, parted her lips with his tongue, hands running from her breasts down her waist to her thighs which he squeezed in his hands, tightening his hold on her, because he refused to let her go. One hand he slipped between her legs, let it travel up her inner thigh and inside as she arched into his touch and moaned,
"Uh, Kellin." She returned the gesture, reaching her hand into his lap to loosen the snap of his jeans, trace the shape of his rising erection. He stifled a groan in her hair, too busy rooting out a soft spot which he located behind her ear and which he knew was the place because when his lips hit he felt her tremble against him, her fingertips curling around the waistband of his boxers.

Time seemed to lag and run away with them, indefinite or just plain undefinable, right down to the undressing and exploring, hands roaming and touching new skin, fresh skin, forbidden skin. Demi was full of energy, squirming and constantly moving under Kellin's hands which passed fluidly over her body uninhibited until the moment she pushed them away and said breathlessly and impatiently into his ear, "Kellin, I want you." He needed no more urging to pull her in close and lift her up to align her hips with his.
He started, "Are you--"
"Mhm," she finished, her eyes meeting his for one fleeting moment before he hastily slipped her underwear to one side and entered her. She gasped and so did he, her hand went to run upwards through his hair clasping his head against her chest as she tipped her head back and said his name whilst he trailed kisses across her dampening skin and moved inside of her, moved with her. Their pants and moans drowned out the deafening silence of the empty flat, the chair when it occasionally creaked elicited once or twice a breathless giggle from each of them, at one point an ambulance flew past down below and the sirens almost masked Demi's groan as she clutched at the nape of Kellin's neck, tipping her head back once more to expose the tender length from clavicle to jaw which Kellin consumed with kisses, hungry for more.
"Uh, girl-" Kellin wasn't sure he could find the words to describe what this felt like, having this angel here taking him like this, but he wasn't sure he was meant to, either.

Demi clamped her legs tighter against him as their pace quickened and they became even more breathless. The chair groaned again beneath them, and this time Demi couldn't take it, a smile broke across her face and she closed her eyes, shook her head, buried her face in Kellin's neck as she moaned and gasped, "No, no, uh..." He smiled and laughed too, heart caught up with beating and swelling with something more, then there was that final movement, she felt his pulse inside of her, and after a few half-hearted gasps and moans their mouths found each other again and they shared a kiss full of singular intensity. Demi relaxed against him, keeping him close, and then after a moment opened her eyes to look into his, face so close their eyelashes could almost touch, and it was perfectly quiet, save their breathing and their hammering hearts.
"Guess we never made it down the path of illumination," she smirked, pressing against him, and Kellin buried his face in her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it hot in here or is that just me these two? Thanks for all the recent comments guys, I've been kinda busy with my other story as it's taking precedence right now but that doesn't mean I'm going to quit this one! Updates may just be a little slower. Keep up those awesome comments and subs and anyone who knows the film quote Demi is referring to here...you're my hero.

By the way, I managed to get vvvverrrry brief character outlines up for these two, more detailed ones and the rest of the characters are coming soon!!