Status: Active

Swept Away

After Kinsley finishes up her first year at college she boards a small cruise line to go and meet her family in Jamaica, where they're vacationing for the summer. All goes well until they reach the outskirts of the mysterious Bermuda Triangle.

A freak storm pops up and waves crash over the small ship, sinking it and throwing everyone into the open ocean. Kinsley manages to grab onto an overturned lifeboat and keep afloat until the storm is over. For four days she stays in the boat, floating out in the open ocean with only the currents to carry her away.

When she's finally accepted her dreaded fate, she washes up on a beach. She doesn't know where she is, but she's overjoyed when she finds a pair of footprints in the sand. She follows them and they lead her to a well-built hut with a myserious boy living inside. He informs her that she's on a deserted island and that's he's the only one who lives there, but he won't tell her anything else.

Kinsley notices that he speaks and acts like he's from a different place, somewhere far, far away, but he won't tell her anything about his past, or how he came to the island. It's up to Kinsley to find out his secrets and figure out a way to get them rescued from the island.