Status: One Shot

Happy Valentines Day Love

Happy Valentines Day My Love

"Happy Singles Awareness Day." I said to Tom and Dan as they walked into the living room of my apartment complex in downtown California.
"Stop being such a twat." said Tom.
" Yeah. You actually have someone to be with." said Dan agreeing with Tom's comment.
" True,true." I stated in return. "Where is Sammi anyway?"
Just as soon as I said this there came a nock at my door and I knew who it was. I opened the door to find Sam standing there with a bouquet of dark red roses, a bag of Dove chocolate, a pint of Ben and Jerry's mint chocolate-chip icecream, and a blue triceratops Pillow Pet that I had wanted for ages.
"Happy Valentines Day my Love." He knows how it drives me mad when he calls me love. That must be why he does it everyday.
" Oh Sammi." I choked the words out since tears were running down my face. I couldnt believe that someone could be so kind and caring towards the one that they loved but that was Sam for you. Kind and Caring.
" You honestly shouldn't have." I said as he dried my tears with his thumbs.
" I did it because I love you love." When he finished his sentence he kissed me gently on my lips and looked deeply into my eyes.
"OI GET A ROOM!" "I'M GONNA BE SICK!" Yelled Dan and Tom from the couch in the center of the living area.
"Excuse me bitches but this is my house. I RUN THIS SHIT!" I yelled back.
The four of us sat in the living room binging on chocolate and icecream and the guys were talking about funny tour stories and how Sam always was the one to get plastered first. I laughed as Sam blushed which I thought was cute. Sam and I started moving closer together and we started kissing again which made the twins practically vomit.
" All right. I think its time to leave isn't that right Tom?" Asked Dan.
" You took the words right out of my mouth mate." Replied Tom.
" We don't need you're company anyway." I said jokingly as I ran behind them forcing them out of my apartment. I spun around to find myself caught in Sam's warm embrace. This is where I felt safe. This is where I knew I was loved.
" Perhaps we should make a run for the bedroom love." Suggested Sam.
" I could not agree with you more Sammi." I said as he chased me off into the bedroom smacking my butt from behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please no harsh comments. :'(This was my first fanfiction. As you can see I'm really In love with Architects because they are just so AMAZING. I hope there will be more fanfics to come.:)