Status: Stuck in it :(

Just Another Story

Chapter 2

You might think they were divorced by when this happened, but they weren’t until that next weekend. I felt like I didn’t have any purpose on loving someone as they could go away when you needed them most, like my parents did.

I didn’t get pregnant for this, luckily. But I have to be careful next time. Don’t trust anyone, is what my dad always says.

I moved into California, Poway to be precise. I wanted to get away from this problems as soon as possible.

I have attended there for 2 years now. I’ve made new friends and some enemies.

Everyone at my new class knew what happened to me, but not when I got in the school but when I least expect on saying it, this week, 2 years after what had happened. I told my Bff’s but soon, the entire school knew about it. I’ve never thought they would care about me. The same day they get to know about me being raped, this guy I always had a crush on (his name’s James), starts talking to me. I feel like the happiest girl alive. Then, some seconds later I recognize he was now making out with Bridget.

James is the leader of the American Football school team. And Bridget the leader of the cheerleaders. I’ve never got on that well with Bridget, I don’t know, she seemed so mean, she treated me like I was the freak, the nerd, the one with high grades that doesn’t go to party and get drunk. You know what? I’m not that, a party girl. But I still feel important for having friends who love me: Francesca and Zara. They always invite me to go out the three of us together, just like friends would.
I’m now at the mall buying a dress for Prom with my BFF’s. I then recognize James is coming here. So I decide getting outside the mall.When I turn around I see my friends talking with James, and poniting me out. They were laughing at me. I saw their faces. I knew they loved him, but not to make me this. I bet you can’t trust people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Keira! What will she do next? please comment and suscribe