Status: Subscribe + Comment!<3

Kindred Souls

prologue

She believed in astrology more than she believed in anything. She had done her research out of boredom one day and realized just how incredibly accurate it all was. She was fascinated by the concept of astrological signs and how the planets worked. She lived by what it told her. So when it told her her best bet at a harmonious relationship with a Gemini was an Aquarius, she believed it.

Being a Gemini meant that she was very restless and very friendly. She talked a lot and had many friends. She had lovers, but couldn't hold a relationship unless they stimulated her mind and gave her enough freedom. She was smart, knowing a little about everything, and knew when to keep her opinions to herself. She was charming, witty, adventurous, and full of life. Friends always came first with her and that was okay with them because they all loved her. Friends last forever, but lovers don't was the mentality she kept.

Her name was Leland Ashland and she was the complete definition of a Gemini. His name was Garrett Nickelsen and he was what she was looking for in the astrological sense. If only they would realize just how made for each other they were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! This is a new story I've been playing around with since the summer, I think. It hasn't been a main priority because I have my John O'Callaghan series I've been working on. I do really enjoy this story and the character of Leland, so maybe you'd like to stick around and see where this goes? (: