The Lovers Grimm

Teenage years are said the be the hardest. Puberty, zits, hormones, so called "romance", trying to find out who you are, trying to find out who your real friends are, insecurities, loneliness. They suck. But being a teenage Grimm? Well, that makes everything else seem completely effortless...

My mother was a Grimm himself, having one sister, Aunt Kelly, who died before I was born. When my mother met my father, she knew they were meant to be. When she realized this, she knew that she would have to teach him everything she knew to protect him. When I came along, they did the same for me. I learned martial arts, medicine, German, Japanese, sign language, you name it. If it would be required in a fight, I knew it. It was simpler when I was a child, my peers thinking that it was just my imagination that made me see the monsters around us. High school was something else entirely.

In high school, the Wesen would transform, sometimes in the middle of class due to their girlfriend kissing them and getting them going, or the teachers giving them detention, or even if someone looked at them wrong. As fate would have it, all the 'popular' kids were Wesen, Hexenbiest and Klaustreich being the majority of them. This made school hell. Everyone teased me, following the popular kids' examples. The friends that I did have, I had ended up losing them to the Wesen and their charms, the Klaustreich luring them in with their good looks and the Hexenbiest doing so with their magic. It was a lonely existence.

In the end, I had no one. I had lost many to the Wesen and I didn't want anyone else getting hurt just for hanging out with me so I alienated myself, pushed everyone away. It made my studies easier, though, which was just about the only upside. Being a solitary teenager gave my parents more opportunities to train me. I never appreciated their efforts, through all the tutoring, studying, training, and conditioning. But that all changed the day my mother died, and I learned I wasn't the last Grimm in our line as I had been led to believe...

ImageImage
Phoenix (Nix) Evansca
18

Image

Nick Burkhardt
30

ImageImage
Eddie Monroe
34

The rating is most likely going to change, due to possible smexitimes. ;)

I'm going to be writing this story based of off the information I find on the Grimm Wiki so if you get lost by the big German words (like I usually am with the show haha), just refer to the link, which I will include in the Authors Note at the end of all the chapters that I use a Grimm word in :) THANKS!!!

I don't own anything, except for Nix, and all that jazz blah blah, insert comment about what I would do to Monroe and Nick if I actually owned their sexy butts. ;)