The Lovers Grimm

Nick must be on SOMETHING

The speed that I shot over the couch was nearly inhuman. My chest was already heaving quickly, my eyes wide as I stared at the wall in front of me.

I'm in a Blutbad's house.  An attractive Blutbad.... WHAT!?!

I peaked back over the back of the couch to see Nick and Monroe talking.

"I told you not to freak out." Nick chuckled.  "Nix, Monroe here is a Wieder Blutbad, he-"

"I know what that is." I cut him off, looking at Monroe with a leery glance. "Molly was a Wieder."

They raised an eyebrow at me. "Molly?"

"Best friend in high school...only friend in high school..." I amended, ignore the looks of pity.

"Well, I just wanted you to meet him under better conditions than I did."  they laughed at an inside joke when Nick turned to him. "Monroe, do you think you could look after her for a little while? I've got a case. Thankfully, no wesen are involved. This time." he rambled, obviously trying to avoid Monroe's impending "no".

The look Monroe gave Nick just oozed "gee buddy, thanks for the heads up!"

He looked back to me with a guarded expression, which I returned. He let out a long sigh, dragging his hands down his face as he did so.

"Fine. I got it. See you later." Nick smiled, tossing a quick thanks over his shoulder before shutting the door behind him.

The silence that stretched through out the room was deafening. I sighed, looking back to the gorgeous  handsome beautiful Blutbad that I had been stuck with for the next several hours

This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long you guys :) I've been super busy!

PLEASE COMMENT Y'ALL!!!! I'd really appreciate some feedback!