The Lovers Grimm

Awkward...

"So..." Monroe started out, obviously fed up with the silence.

"So?" I shot right back, perhaps more snottily than I should have.

"Look, I know you're uncomfortable, and I don't blame you. Nick should've warned you," and me he added under his breath, "before just dropping you off like that. But seriously though, better this way than how Nick and I met."

"That's the second time I've heard that. How did the two of you meet?" I asked, settling into the couch, but keeping my body in a position that would be easy to pounce or defend from.

"Nick was working on a case. Some college girl running in the woods, then a young girl from around here. Nick happened to stumbled on me as I was woging, and luck me, I happened to be the first Blutbad he'd ever seen. Long story short, he thought I was the killer, then later on he saw me-" He seemed to notice the way he'd been rambling and cleared his throat. "Uh, marking my territory..."

"Ew." I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Remind me never to go in your backyard." I added dryly.

"Hey, don't knock it 'till you try it." The look I gave him shut him up right there.

"No thanks."

He cleared his throat, standing towering over me, and motioned to the kitchen.

"Care for that drink now?"

"Please." I rose from the couch, much to my dismay, and followed him into the kitchen. I caught whiff of something rather foul and waved my hand in front of my nose violently, as if it would do anything. He smirked at me, finding it amusing.

"Jesus, White Fang, what are you scorching in here?" That seemed to wake him up as his face fell and he ran to the stove.

He gingerly slipped a oven mit on before taking a charred...something out of the oven.

"Way to go, Martha Stewart." I chuckled, sitting on the island, which was covered in a recipe book, and several ingredients to what looked like quite possibly the world's weirdest pie.

I avoided looking at the recipe for this disaster.

"Nick distracted me..." He grumbled, setting the so called pie on a trivet by his sink.

"Sure he did, buddy. But don't worry. I'm sure it will still win the blue ribbon!" I joked, jabbing his ribs with my elbow.

The look I received was far from amused.

"Are you always this-"

"Clever? Amusing? Dazzling?"

"Vexatious?"

I gasped loudly, putting my hand over my heart.

"Why Scooby! That hurt!"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Scooby?" He asked, obviously not amused.

"You know, the cartoon dog who's scared of his own shadow?" He continued to glower at me. "Not ringing any bells?" I teased.

"I know him. But why Scooby?"

I shrugged. "Dog's name, you're a dog. It works." He rolled his eyes, turning to the burnt mutation on his counter.

"Sure it does." He mumbled under his breathe.

"Don't worry, Snoopy, there's plenty more where that came from!"

"Yipee."
♠ ♠ ♠
woging= changing into wesen form

just incase you didn't know :)

More tomorrow!! <3

COMMENT PUH-LEASE!!!!! :D