Status: Every comment will give me motivation to update

If We Ever Meet Again

Brian

I stayed behind after Nikki left and the rest of the guys and Val left after comforting Jade. I was sitting beside Jade as she worked on her last customer. Kevin was in the office, playing Angry Birds on his Jade's Mini Apple Tablet.

I watched in amazement as Jade worked on the large back piece of an angel and demon fighting. For a normal tattoo artist, this would usually take about three or four sessions. But for Jade, it took her just five hours. She was quick, I'll tell you that. If it was a paper and pencil, her hand would be flying across the page. But this is skin, and she can't do that or else the skin will break and tear. This guy was a fucking trouper for a ninteen year old.

"This is amazing, Jade," I said, watching as she was wiping the skin down and finishing the last of the shading.

"You think so?" Jade asked, looking at me for a second before going back to work.

"Yeah. This is fucking amazing! You're truely up their with the best. I think you're probably better then Kat Von D."

Jade laughed and shook her head, putting her tattoo gun down and cleaning the freshly done tattoo. After showing the guy the finished work, Jade wrapped it up and instructed him on how to take care of it. The guy nodded and hugged her, thanking her for the amazing tattoo before going to the front and paying for the work done on him.

"Well, I don't know about that," Jade said as she cleaned down her station," Kat and I are pretty much on the same level in tattooing. And she's a pretty great friend of mine."

As Jade finished cleaning, she put the tattoo gun away and grabbed ber things before we headed to her office.

"How did you two meet?" I asked behind her.

"She came into my shop looking for Nikki. We traded numbers and the next day, we hanged out for a bit. She met Kevin and she basically fell in love with him. She said it probably runs in the family," Jade said with a chuckle.

"She knows that Kevin is Nikki's son? He told her?" I asked, confused.

I watched as Jade shook her head, making her blue hair move side to side.

"She figured it out. Nikki never ackonleges Kevin as his own. He only talks about his other kids. He puts more time on his other children then he ever did for Kevin in his entire life he has been in this world."

I heard the pain Jade had for her son. I knew she wanted Kevin to have a father/son relationship, but Nikki doesn't want that. Stepping forward, I wrapped my arms around. Not liking that she was in pain because of that douche. I never did like it when she was in pain. It tore me up inside when she was in pain. Pulling back, Jade smiled at me before kissing my cheek. She's always done that, given me a kiss on the cheek whenever I comfort her, and when she did, something inside me ignited. She has always had this effect on me, and I liked it. Very much.

"Brian?" Jade said, her voice small.

"Yeah, Jade?" I said back.

"It is.. Ok if you come home with Kevin and I. I don't like the threat Nikki said and he might do something if we're alone."

"Yeah, I'll come," I said.

Jade smiled before going into her office and colecting her things as well as Kevin's. Walking out, Jade locked the door and put an alarm, something that confused me, but I wouldn't ask. Walking to the front, I watched as everyone walked out, since it was the end of the work day, before she locked the front door and pulled a gate from the side before locking it and setting the alarm. Walking back towards us, we headed to the back parking lot. Closing and locking the metal door behind her, Jade and Kevin went to her car while I quickly ran to the front and got into mine. A minute later, Jades' car was right beside my own.

"Just follow me," she called out.

"Ok," I said with a nod.

Jade nodded before starting down the street and me following behind her. Ten minutes late, I pulled behind Jade's car to a one story dark red home. The front had a big oak tree with a rope swing on one of its branches.

"Nice," I said with a smirk.

"I know, right?" Jade said, caring a sleeping Kevin,"C'mon. I gotta put this kid to his bed."

I laughed and nodded my head and walked along side her. We were talking quietly as Jade opened the front door, she was laughing at my joke as she turned the light on, she gasped.

Her placed was trashed. Her couches were slashed, tables broken and pictures and glass everywhere.

"Nikki," she said, her voice breaking, tears streaming down her face.

As the name left her mouth, my blood boiled. That fucker is dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating in so long! Please don't hate me!
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)