Status: On Hiatus

This Is Bonkers

Let's Have a Kiki

It was Friday, and all the schools in the area only had a half day. So I had dropped off my stuff at home and changed into a regular outfit. Now I was on my way to meet Mitch.
I was wearing a loose and thin red tank top with a pocket on the left side, and I had a white bando with it. I paired it with cuffed blue denim shorts and my LovePastry shoes. My hair was straight, and I had put Sam's hat on.
Depsite the fact we weren't planning on hanging out in the studio, we had still set it up as our meeting place. So there was Mitch, waiting outside DanceWorks.
"Heyy." I said as I walked up to him.
"Afternoon babe." he smiled, placing a quick kiss on my lips.
"Let's go." I said, aimlessly walking in the directon I'd came.
"You dont wanna say hi to the other boys?" he asked, grabbing my hand and walking with me.
"Nope, I'll see them later anyway." I smiled.
"Is that Sam's hat?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh, yeah. I still have it. Does it bother you if I wear it?" I asked.
Personally, even I thought it was kinda weird to wear Sam's hat while dating Mitch, and I was really good friends with both of them. So I wasnt sure how Mitch would feel about it.
"No, it's fine." he said.
Mitch was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, since he had been at the studio, and we would be back there in a few hours.
"So what are we doing?" he asked.
"I have no idea." I laughed. "This town is pretty boring, hmm?"
He laughed a little too, smiling at me cutely. I wasnt sure exactly what he was feeling, but he definitely seemed happy. I began to swing our arms, watching my feet as I walked like usual.
"I'm happy to do anything, even if we just continue to walk for the next few hours." he smiled. "Are you hungry?"
"Not really, I actually ate breakfast today." I laughed. "But we can go eat if you are."
"Nahh, I'm fine. Just wanted to make sure you ate. But you probably should still eat." he said.
"Stop worrying about me. I'm fine. I dont eat a lot anyway. Small stomach." I said, poking my self in the stomach. "You eat more than I thought, considering you're pretty thin. You eat a lot of Nandos." I laughed.
"I have rock hard abs." he winked. "I dont need to worry about gaining weight as long as I keep these in shape."
"Dont get fat." I laughed. "Can you imagine yourself dancing in Diversity, but you're all fat?"
"Hey, dont imagine me. Imagine Pel or something."
"I dont think Perri could get fat even if he wanted to. He's skin and bones, that boy." I said. "He probably weighs less than I do, and we're the same height!"
"Ehh, that's true."
"Oh my gosh." I laughed. "Can you imagine if he was fat?" I said, covering my mouth in an attempt not to laugh hysterically.
Mitch snickered a little, never one to laugh as loud as me.
"Stop swinging our arms, you're hurting me." He said, despite smiling.
"Oh, sorry." I laughed, stopping our arms.
We walked for awhile, just flirting and laughing and having fun. We werent overly coupley and lovey-dovey or anything, we were really just very good friends. In my opinion, that was the perfect kind of relationship. This was the first one I'd experienced, but it was still perfect.
We held hands, or didnt. We shoved eachother around, smiles on our faces. I was sure it was obvious we were dating, but that's okay.
Then, just before we reached DanceWorks, Mitch stopped me for a kiss. I wasnt a big fan of PDA, but I wasnt going to refuse him, so I took Sam's hat off my head and put it in front of our faces. It wasnt a very good cover, because you could still see us from the otherside. And it was just a quick kiss, so covering it wasnt important, but I thought it was cute.
I put the hat back on my head as Mitch opened the studio door for me. I ran through the entrance room into the actual studio.
"Afternoon boys!" I called really loudly.
"Afternoon Hannah." Came the response from atleast nine different voices.
"Afternoon Haz." Sam said, walking over to me with his usual smile.
"Yo." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
"My hat?" he asked, pointing at my head.
"Yep. Do you want it back?" I asked.
"Nope, I told you to keep it."
"Not forever though, right?" I asked.
"Mm, we'll see. It looks better on you anyway."
I remembered I had something to tell the two Craske boys and called Mitch over.
"Mitch, getcho butt over here." I said, calling to him where he was a few feet away.
"What is it?" he asked, coming over to Sam and I.
"Mary told me she and Rick are going out of town for the weekend, since it's their anniversary soon. So, I'll be home alone all weekend and Monday morning. They said you're free to come over, and even stay the night, as long as we're responsible." I laughed. "And she said I can pretty much do whatever I want this weekend. So, you guys can come over if you want, whenever. You dont even have to knock, just come right in and say something like 'I'm home' so I dont think youre a robber. Itd be nice actually, since I'll be lonely."
"Alright, sounds like a party." Sam winked.
"We can have a three person party." I laughed.
"You wanna stay the night at our house one of those nights? I'm sure mum would be okay with it." Mitch said.
"What about your dad?"
"He doesnt make any decisions, it's all up to mum." he laughed.
"Well, I'd love to. Maybe meet Ellie a little more properly." I laughed.
"Oh c'mon, you're first meeting wasnt that bad." Sam said.
"I was soaking wet, standing in your kitchen, wearing Mitchell's shirt." I laughed.
"We were soaking wet too." Sam pointed out.
"Yeah, but Ellie already knows you two. She's known you for what, thirteen years? She had just met me." I smiled, unable to hold back small snickers.
"Tch. Who's fault was it that we were wet?" Sam asked, poking me in the shoulder.
Mitch rolled his eyes, probably knowing that Sam and I would start to playfight like we always did, and headed off to practice something with Perri.
"Who's fault was it we were at your house?" I countered.
"Who said you had to come inside?"
"Who gave me the shirt I needed to change out of?"
"Well, it wasnt me. And you didnt have to change out of it." Sam said.
"I need to stop arguing with you." I said, crossing my arms and plopping into a cross-legged position on the floor.
"Why's that?" he asked, sitting with me.
"Cuz you always win." I laughed, attempting to pout.
"Damn right I do." He smiled, taking his hat off my head and replacing it, now backwards.
"Hey, can we do some more tumbling on the floor?" I asked, taking the hat off and chucking it to the wall where I usually placed my bag.
"In those clothes? And treat my hat nicely."
"I'm wearing shorts, I'll be fine. These shoes arent the best," I said, regretting my shoe choice today. "but I can manage."
"Alright." Sam said, standing up and sticking out his hand. "Gunna ask your boyfriend there first?"
"No," I said as Sam pulled me to my feet. "I dont know if he'll let me or not. Plus I want some Sam time." I laughed.
"Good, cuz I want some Haz time. You and me, one on one." He smiled.
It was amazing how close we were, considering we hadn't known eachother too long. I hated to admit it, but Sam and I were closer than Amy and I were.
"Here by the mat, yeah? We dont want you crashing into anyone." he laughed.
"Yeah, this is a good spot, just let me warm up a bit."
I began a few stretches, simple things like touching my toes. I didnt need to stretch too much, but felt I should do some stretching. I also typically stretched my wrists now, just incase of another wrist injury.
"Alright, ready to go!" I announced.
I jumped into a round-off and connected it to a handspring, starting out simple.
"Jeeze, you look pretty confident. Sure you even need me to spot?" Sam asked.
"Yes." I said, stepping back to where he was.
"Try a flip at the end."
I grimaced.
"For me?" he begged.
"Alright, but you better spot me." I laughed.
"Of course I will, you div."
"It's been a little while since I've heard that." I smiled.
"I called you that just the other day, ya div." he said, adding extra emphasis this time.
I ignored him and started the small combo. 'Round-off, turn, handspring, land, jump, tuck, land.' I said in my head, going through the steps as I performed them. I landed the tuck easily.
"Ta-daa!" I said, bringing out the jazz hands.
"Nice, you can tumble better than I can." he laughed a little.
"You can learn, same as me."
"Hey." I jumped slightly at the sudden voice beside my ear as Mitch wrapped his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder. "Did I just see you add a flip to that combo?"
"His idea." I defended, pointing towards Sam.
"It's fine." Mitch laughed. "You did it perfectly."
"Well thanks." I smiled.
"So, our house tonight?" Mitch asked, letting go of my waist and walking around to face me.
"Did you ask mum?" Sam asked.
"Yep, Haz is welcome to stay the night."
"Yeah, sure. I'd love to. But you guys still have to drive me by my house so I can pick up some clothes and stuff. I borrow your clothes way too often." I laughed. "How about my house the night after?"
"Mind if I change our three person party into a four person party? Jade's got a few days off." Sam asked.
"Fer sure! I love Jade, havent seen her in awhile! She's welcome to the night at my house too."
"Alright, I'll call her now. You two lovebirds go do something." He smiled, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
"Like you should be talking." I laughed as he headed towards the entrance room.
"I think we'll probably leave the studio a little earlier today, for a few reasons." Mitch began, leading me over to some of the other boys. "Firstly because we need to stop by your house. Secondly because it was a half day, so we've been here ages."
"And thirdly cuz we gunn' get our party on!" I piped up in a joking tone.
"Is thirdly even a word?" Mitch asked.
"I'm not even sure." I laughed.
"Jade's coming tonight, and she'll be at your place tomorrow night too." Sam said, appearing behind me.
"Alright, cool. Been ages since I've seen her. What's the time?" I asked, cocking my head to see the watch on Sam's wrist.
"Mm, 'bout three o'clock. When do ya wanna be outta here?" Sam said, glancing at his watch then back at me.
"Uh, well do we want to be at your house for dinner?" I asked, glancing between the boys. "Or are we going out for dinner or skipping it altogether?"
"Considering dinner is like, the only meal you eat, we're not skipping." Mitch said.
"That's not true," I defended. "I had breakfast this morning. And you knew that."
"We can do dinner at our place, yeah?" Sam said.
"Dinner with the family, eh? We're going all out. What time is dinner usually at your place?"
"'Eh'." Sam laughed, putting airquotes around the word. "Usually around six?" he asked, looking to his brother for confirmation.
"Yeah." Mitch nodded.
"Alright, we may want to go now. Cuz I'm a girl, and I have to pack for the night. And even though it's one night and we'll be at my place tomorrow, I'm gunna want to pack a bajillion outfits. That's what girls do." I laughed. "And then we'll have to pick up Jade too, right?"
"Yeah, that's true." Sam said. "Might aswell leave now then. It'll take a little while to get to London and back, unless you two want to stay home while I pick up Jade."
"No, I dont mind coming along." I smiled.
"Alright. Hey," Sam called to the rest of the Diversity boys. "We're out, see you whenever. We might drop by tomorrow."
A chorus of goodbyes met our ears as we headed out to the entrance room. I made sure to grab Sam's hat on the way, placing it back on my head.
The drive to my house was quick and easy. Sam knew the route to my house as well as he knew the route to his, and there was hardly any traffic today. When we pulled into the driveway I spoke up.
"You guys haven't been in my house before, have you?" I asked as they shook their heads. "Well come on in, I'll probably be awhile anyway." I laughed.
Sam pulled the key out the ignition and the boys followed me up the steps to my door.
"It's probably a little messy." I warned, opening the door.
I stepped inside, the boys in tow.
"Welcome to my house." I laughed. "You're welcome to anything you want, fridge, tv, whatever. I'll be upstairs, and you're welcome to come with if you want, but I'll be looking through clothes, so."
"We're good here." Mitch said, opening my fridge and pulling out a can of Cola.
"Alright, find me if you need me!" I smiled, heading up the stairs to my bedroom.
Once in my bedroom I slipped out of my shoes and grabbed my large Hello Kitty bag. I scanned through my drawers and pulled an assortment of clothes out. I made sure to get pajamas, enough clothes for two or three outfits, a couple pairs of shoes and some outerwear. I was packing way more than I needed, but I didnt care.
I also decided to change my outfit. I grabbed a grey t-shirt with sleeves that attached lower in a triangle shape and a large mustache on it. Pulling it on, I found my high-waisted pleather shorts and put them on, tucking the top in. I grabbed my sheer black thigh highs with the top five inches lace and pulled them on aswell.
Stopping in the bathroom to see how I looked, I tied my hair into a large and messy bun atop my head. In my drawers I found my black headband with a large bow decorated in white polka dots and put it in my hair for decoration, not actually pulling my bangs back. I also grabbed my hair brush, makeup bag, and toothbrush to pack. I probably wouldnt bother with makeup, but the bag had useful things like bobbypins and hair ties in it.
Back in my room, I stuffed everything into my bag and zipped it. Stopping by my closet, I pulled my black chunky heels, five inches high, and carried them with me downstairs.
When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I put the shoes down and slipped into them. The boys looked up from their phones and gave me a small look.
"Why'd you change?" Sam asked.
"'Cuz I wanted to, and I like this outfit. You sayin' I look bad?" I teased.
"Well no, but wouldnt that be your third outfit change today? You did start the day in your school uniform." Sam pointed out.
"Shh. I had a really casual outfit on before, this is better for dinner."
"It's not that dressy." Sam laughed. "And it's just dinner with our family anyway, nothing formal."
"The heels make it dressy," I laughed. "And shh. Let's go get Jade." I said, checking the time on the microwave behind Mitch. "It's like twenty to four."
"I think you're taller than me in those." Mitchell laughed, heading out the front door with me.
"Maybe an inch or two. No big deal." I smiled, getting into Sam's car and putting my bag on the floor.
The drive to London to get Jade was fun. It took roughly half an hour and we just cranked up the music and made stupid jokes and argued over stupid things. Once Jade was in the car she greeted me happily. We both agreed it'd been too long since we'd last seen eachother. She told me loved my outfit and I told her it was partially inspired by her fashion.
By the time we were back at the Craske's it was almost five o'clock.
We all got into the house and left our shoes at the door before settling into the living room.
"Welcome home boys. Nice to see you again, Hannah and Jade." Jenny came from the kitchen to greet us.
"Nice to see you too." Jade and I said in unison.
"So for dinner tonight we'll have breaded chicken and caesar salad. So Hannah, I hope you're alright with that."
"Yeah for sure, I love caesar salad." I smiled.
"And Paul's out buying some coca-cola and extra stuff."
"Oh, that's really okay. But thankyou."
"Alright, I'll call you when dinner's ready." Jenny smiled, heading back into the kitchen to cook.
"You guys dont need to stock up on coca-cola when I come here." I laughed. "I do drink other things you know."
"Special treatment." Mitch smiled beside me.
"Hey Sam, I gave you my phone earlier right?" he nodded. "Can I have it for a sec, I should text Mary in case she tries to call me at home and I dont answer."
"Yeah, here." Sam said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out my iPhone. I stood up to retrieve it from him and sat back down beside Mitch, who pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Hey Mary, just wanted to let you know we're having a bit of a slumber party at the Craske's. Me, the boys, and Jade are here and are staying the night. The four of us will be over at our place tomorrow night. So just dont try to call me at home tonight." I texted.
"Alright, behave yourself." she texted back.
"You too ;P" I sent back.
"You want it?" I asked Sam once I was done.
"Nah, keep it."
"K." I said, placing the phone beside me on the couch since I didn't have any pockets.
I looked at Jade in partial envy of her wardrobe. She always dressed so cute.
Today she was wearing a black sheer sleeveless button up with a black bando underneath to cover her chest. With it, she wore light pink shorts. She had been wearing black creepers, an inch or two high, the top white from tongue to toe. Now she'd taken those off and was wearing cute white ankle socks with black lace trim. Her hair was also in her classic blow out style.
"How come we shop at most of the same places and I never find clothes as cute as yours?" I asked aloud.
"Hm? I dunno, but I think your outfits are always super cute." Jade laughed. "Next time I see you I'll bring you some things I dont wear anymore, how's that?"
"What? Seriously?" I asked.
"Yeah, for sure. We're roughly the same size." She smiled.
"That's so cool." I said, unable to keep a smile off my face.
"Hello!" Paul called, stepping through the front door with some grocery bags. "Nice to see you, Hannah and Jade."
"Hi, nice to see you aswell." I said.
"Been awhile, hasn't it?" Jade asked.
"Yeah, it has been awhile since I've seen either of you. Mitch sent me to buy you coca-cola, Hannah, so we've got plenty now."
"Thankyou, I appreciate it." I said. "Totally not necessary." I mumbled, elbowing Mitch.
"Special treatment, just accept it." Mitch smiled back.
"I'll go put all this away now then and help Jenny cook." Paul said, taking the plastic bags and heading for the kitchen.
"Sam, do you buy biscuits when Jade comes over?" I asked, snuggling into Mitch.
"Well we've usually got them in the house anyway, but I do if we're out."
"You two are too sweet. Giving me a cavity." I laughed.
"Would you rather we were mean?" Mitch asked, pressing his fingers into my waist and tickling me.
"Ah!" I gave a small scream. "Stop." I laughed, fidgeting in an attempt to get his fingers away from me.
"No, I dont think I want to." he said, continuing to tickle me with both hands as I slipped from against his shoulder until I was lying down, my head in his lap.
"I can't breathe." I choked through my laughter. "Stop!" I whined.
Sam watched us, an amused smirk on his face as he watched me struggle.
"I swear I'm dying." I gasped.
"Well dont." Mitch said, finally stopping. "Your laugh is cute, by the way."
"I will get you back." I declared, despite the wide smile on my face. "You too, Sam."
"What'd I do?" He laughed.
"You watched him almost tickle me to death with a smug-ass smirk on your face."
"Is that a crime?"
"Maybe. Hey, this is a weird angle on you." I said, looking directly up at Mitch from his lap.
"That's a weird angle on everyone." he said.
"True. Hey, should I put my bag in your room?" I asked, sitting up and looking at my Hello Kitty bag beside my shoes. "I can take Jade's too."
"Yeah, sure. You know where our room is." Sam said.
"Be right back then." I said, standing up to retrieve mine and Jade's bags.
I grabbed my bag aswell as Jade's and walked down the familiar hallway to the boys bedroom. I assumed the room next door was Ellie's but I didn't actually know. Opening the door, I was greeted by a slight mess, but pretty clean for two boys.
Dropping Jade's bag by Sam's bed, I placed mine next to Mitch's. I noticed his glasses on the table beside and wondered why he hadn't been wearing them today. I picked them up and put them on, adjusting to the blurry vision they gave me. Walking back out the room, I closed the door as it'd been before and headed out to everyone.
"You have bad vision." I said, close to running into the couch before sitting down beside Mitch.
"Give me those." He said, a small laugh passing his lips. Carefully, he slid the glasses off my nose before replacing them on his own.
"Dinner's just about ready." Jenny called from where the living room connected to the kitchen. "Come sit down."
"Kay!" Sam called back.
"Does your table even fit all of us?" I asked, standing up with Mitch.
"Yeah, we've got room."
"Wanna sit by eachother?" Jade asked.
"Yeah, for sure." I smiled.
We headed to the small dining room beside the kitchen and saw the table set up. The table could infact sit eight, and we only had seven.
"Our parents will sit at that end, and you two can sit here." Sam said, each of the boys pulling out a chair at the other end of the table.
"Thankyou." I said, sitting in the chair Mitch offered me.
Jade sat down on my left. The boys sat across from eachother, Mitch on my side and Sam on Jade's.
Ellie walked into the kitchen and sat down beside Sam.
"Hello Jade. And.. Hannah, right?" She smiled.
"Yeah, it's been awhile since we've met, hasn't it? Our first introduction was a little awkward, huh?" I asked, trying to make light of the awkward situation from way back.
"It was a little weird." She laughed.
Jenny and Paul walked in, each carrying a dish. They placed the caesar salad and plate of chicken on the table, the salad closer to our end of the table than theirs.
"In honour of Hannah we're all having coca-cola with dinner tonight." Paul laughed, stepping into the kitchen and returning with cans of cola.
"Jeeze." I laughed as he placed a cola beside me. "Thankyou."
"Hannah gets first dibs on the salad too, since she cant eat chicken." Jenny said, taking her seat beside her husband.
"That's really not necessary," I said. "But thankyou."
"Nonsense." Mitch said, handing me the salad bowl before grabbing himself some chicken.
Giving a small sigh, I grabbed the tongs and placed a good amount of salad on my plate. Putting them back in the bowl, I offered it to Jade.
"Oh thanks."
"No problem."
Dinner went smoothly. There was small banter between family members, and the usual banter between me and Sam.
Jade and I thanked Paul and Jenny for the dinner, while the boys shrugged it off. When we headed to their bedroom, it was roughly seven pm.
"It's early but I'm totally changing into my pajamas." I laughed, sitting on the floor and unzipping my bag.
"Me too." Jade said, digging into her own bag.
I pulled out a loose and comfortable tank top and a pair of cotton shorts.
"Change in the bathroom, yeah?" I asked, standing up.
"If you wish. You've changed in here before." Mitch said.
"Ehh, true. Face the wall boys." I said, making sure they did before changing quickly, Jade doing the same.
Her pajamas were similar to mine, an oversized t-shirt and a pair of comfy shorts.
"We're decent."
The rest of the night was pretty chill. We talked and laughed and did stupid things. We ended up deciding to go to bed around ten since we'd probably be up all night at my house.
I had snuggled under the covers and Mitch had pulled me close to him until my back was against his chest. Sleep hit me quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
How long has it been since I've updated? I'm super sorry! I started to write it again so. but I cant promise anything.

Please excuse any grammer/spelling mistakes.

Questions can be sent to my Twitter (@SoCallMeSarah) or in the comments :)