Status: On Hiatus

This Is Bonkers

New Friends

The loud alarm went off on the phone next to my head, startling me before I groaned. I had a tendency to sleep with my phone on my bed, which made the alarm even louder. I'd set the alarm for ten o'clock today, pretty sure I'd have more than enough time to get ready for the day.
I turned the alarm off, not wanting it to start again if I only hit snooze. Groggily I rubbed my eyes, hoping it'd help them stay open a bit better. I pulled the blankets back and stumbled out of bed.
I made my way down the stairs to grab my towel, Mary giving me a cheerful 'good morning'.
I went back upstairs and turned the hot water on before stripping down for my shower. Showers in the morning were good for me, as they definitely woke me up and made me less irritable. Enjoying the hot water, I stayed in a little longer than usual, making my shower about half an hour long.
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, and one around my head. I changed into the tank and shorts I usually slept in, not wanting to get fully dressed before doing my hair.
Back in the bathroom, I took the towel around my hair off, and blowdried the small amount of water still in it. Too lazy to straighten it fully, but not wanting to leave it natural, I decided to give it a half-straight blow out sort of look. It was similar to a style Jade could often be seen wearing, but it looked a little different on me since everyone's hair was different.
I quickly did my simple makeup, deciding to highlight my brows and tearducts today and make my lashes a little bigger.
I went back down stairs, returning the good morning Mary sent my way, and stared into the fridge. Checking the time on the near-by microwave, I saw it was about eleven o'clock and I still had almost two hours before I wanted to be at Sam's.
"What do you want me to make you this time?" Mary asked.
"Nothing. I think I'll just have a juice box and some toast." I said, grabbing a box of orange juice out of the fridge.
I set it on the counter, opening the straw and punching it through the foil. I bent the straw appropriately, and went to get the toaster out of the drawer it resides in. I set that on the counter as well, and plugged it into the nearby outlet. I walked to the counter across from the one I was currently at and grabbed two slices of bread, purposely ignoring the end pieces. I stuck them into the toaster and check the time set on it, before sliding the knob down and sending my bread to become toast.
I sipped at my juice box while waiting for the toast, before realizing I should probably grab a plate and whatever I wanted to put on the toast. I grabbed a large plate from the dish cupboard, and grabbed the butter from the one next to it. My toast popped from the toaster right as I walked back over with the plate and butter. I put them down near the toaster, and went to grab a butter knife.
Carefully, I took the toast out of the toaster, not wanting to burn my fingers. The bread had been toasted perfectly, not burnt but not too bread-like still. I spread the butter onto it, and walked around the counter to the other side where the stools were. I sat on the stool while contentedly biting into one slice of toast.
It wasn't long before I was done the small breakfast I'd made myself. I took my dishes to the sink and ran the water over them quickly before throwing out my juice box.
Glancing at the microwave, it was still only eleven thirty. I already knew what I was going to wear today, so it's not like I could waste half an hour or so trying to figure out what to wear.
"Hey Mary." I said, as she gave me a look. "Wanna learn a tutting routine?" I asked, deciding on a way to waste time.
"Not really." she smiled a little.
"Mitch wants me to practice it anyway, what better way to practice it than to teach it?" I asked, hopping over to her.
"If I said yes, what would I be attempting to do?" She asked.
I sighed, preparing for the routine. I ran through it at half-speed, not able to go full speed yet. It wasnt a tough routine when slowed down, it was the speed that made it so much harder.
"Nope. I'll be sitting out of that." Mary said.
I sighed again. Deciding not to try to convince her, I ran back upstairs to find a way to occupy myself.
I flopped onto my bed and grabbed my laptop, content to surf the internet for the next hour. I picked up my phone too, deciding to send Sam a quick text.
"You awake?" I texted.
"Yes." came the quick reply.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Eating a late breakfast with Mitch."
"Hi Mitch." I sent, hoping Sam would pass along the message.
"He says Hey Haz."
"What time will Jade get there? I dont really want to get there before her."
"She'll be here before you, dont worry."
"Jeeze, what'll be going on during that time? ;)"
"Haz."
";)"
"I'm not like that. And neither is she."
"No, Jade's not. Definitely not. You on the other hand..." I sent, deciding to tease him a bit.
"Shh. Dont be so mean."
"Alright, enjoy your breakfast Samuel. I'm going to go surf the internet for the next hour."
"See you later Haz."
I put my phone back on my bed, deciding I'd bothered Sam enough for now.
I typed Youtube into Google, knowing that if you wanted to waste time, Youtube was the best way to do it. I watched most of my Diversity playlist, laughing at how different it was to watch them after knowing the boys performing. I even recognized bits of routines they'd taught me.
The playlist was long, and I wasted about the amount of time I wanted to. It was about twelve thirty now, and I'd want to leave for Sam's around twelve fourty five.
I went to my closet to dress into the outfit I'd already planned. I pulled a small pair of jean short shorts on, which had a capital A on the left side. I grabbed a plain white scoop neck tee and pulled it over my head, fixing my hair afterwords. I got my ankle socks, not caring if they matched or not. And finally the last part of my outfit. Well, other than my shoes.
I grabbed my Varsity jacket, which I noticed to be similar to the one I'd seen Sam in before. It had white sleeves, which were a bit too long, and the rest of it was navy blue. It had rectangular pockets, and a large capital A on the left side of the chest. It matched my shorts perfectly. The colours were actually the opposites of Sam's Varsity jacket.
I ran down the stairs and grabbed my LovePastry trainers, being quick to pull them on.
"How do I look?" I asked, doing a 360 degree turn for Mary.
"Cute. But is it warm enough for shorts?" She asked, grabbing her car keys and slipping into her own shoes.
"Mary, I always wear shorts. Plus, I'm gunna be in Sam's house. Not like I'm out ice skating." I pointed out.
"Where is Sam's house?" She asked.
I blinked.
"Uhm, I'm not sure of the address. I could text and ask," I said, feeling my phone in my right pocket. "But I'm pretty sure I can direct us there."
"Alright, I trust you. But we better go now in case we get lost." Mary said, opening the door and walking out.
The drive to Sam's wasnt too hard. We made it there just after one, making me fashionably late. I thanked Mary and stepped out of the car, waiting for her to drive off before approaching the door.
I knocked a pattern on the door, and it was opened a lot faster than expected.
"You're late." Sam said, despite the smile on his face.
"Fahionably." I laughed, striking a pose.
"Get in here, you div."
"Alright." I laughed, stepping into the house.
I slipped out of my shoes, leaving them with the others already there.
It was always fun to see the boys in regular everyday clothes. They looked fit in joggers and stuff, and I'm not afraid to admit it. But they looked really fit in regular clothes.
Sam was wearing a light grey long-sleeve shirt with a slight v-neck, but he'd pull the sleeves up so they were three-quarter sleeves. He matched the shirt with a pair of skinny jeans and a dogtag necklace.
He led me into the living room, which was a room I hadnt actually been in yet in this house. It was pretty ordinary though, a tv and furniture to sit on. It was more the person sitting on the loveseat across from Mitch that grabbed my attention.
I'm sure I made a squeak noise so highpitched only a dog could hear it, like the one currently lounging on the floor near Mitch's feet. The dog took my attention for a quick second, and I wondered why I hadn't seen her the last time I was here.
But soon my attention was drawn back as Sam was introducing me.
"Haz, my girlfriend Jade. Although I'm sure you know who she is. And Jade, my bestfriend Hannah."
"Nice to meet you, I've heard of you." Jade laughed.
"Nice to meet you too." I nodded, unable to say or do much else.
I sat on the larger couch next to Mitch in a silent daze.
It's funny how meeting Jade seemed to be more overwhelming than meeting all of Diversity. Hopefully though, I'd be back to speaking the English language instead of just squeaking before long.
Jade was beautiful. Her hair was curly today and she had an adorabley casual outfit. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a patterned and tied midriff. The accessory she'd chosen was black braces, which was very typical of Jade from what I'd seen.
Let's not forget the boy I was currently sitting next to. The boy who gave me an amused smirk, entertained by my reaction to meeting Jade.
Mitch was wearing dark denim skinny jeans, and a simple white t-shirt. He also had a necklace with white and black beads, which didnt seem to alternate in any specific pattern. His outfit was so unbelievably simple, and yet, looked so good on him.
"Alright, I think I've composed myself now. Sorry, it's weird meeting someone I love so much."
"If it helps, I was a little nervous to meet you." Jade laughed.
"Nervous to meet me? What for?" I asked, noticing Sam wrap his arm around Jade's shoulders.
"I dont know. It wouldnt be good if I didnt get along with my boyfriend's bestfriend, would it?"
"Well, I like you Jade. And you two are the cutest couple ever, I must say." I said, causing a small giggle and blush from her. "And I hope you like me too." I smiled
"You been practicing that tutting routine?" Mitch asked, poking me in the shoulder.
"I tried to teach it to Mary this morning, but she wasnt up for it." I laughed.
"Show me."
"Is this really the time?" I asked.
"I'm going to get some biscuits." Jade smiled, standing up and heading for the kitchen.
"This is the time." Mitch said.
"Soo, Haz. How's it going?" Sam asked.
"This is crazy." I said, going through the tutting routine while speaking to satisfy Mitch.
"Hmm?"
"Hanging out with my two bestfriends, and Jade from Little Mix? Of course this is amazing." I said. "I still feel a little like a thirdwheel though." I said, recalling the boyfriend-girlfriend stuff that'd been going on between Jade and Sam.
"That's what Mitch is for. Treat 'im how you treat me." Sam said, probably referring to how I liked to lean against him and things like that.
"He's shorter than you, it's not the same." I said, finishing the tutting routine.
"Pfft. I'm cuddly too." Mitch said. "Cuddlier than he is."
"I'm good with not cuddling." I laughed.
"You're loss." Mitch mumbled.
"Just lean against him, you've hurt his ego." Sam said.
I sighed and obliged, leaning against Mitch the same way I would Sam. He was shorter, but he was actually really comfortable to lean against. I was a little more awkward snuggling into Mitch than I was to Sam. Even if Sam had a girlfriend, we were still closer than Mitch and I.
"You are comfy." I mumbled.
"Told you." Mitch said, adjusting his position to make it comfier for the both of us. Now I was leaning against him at a much sharper angle, more horizontal than vertical now. I wasn't really sitting up at all, but it was comfy.
"Young love." Sam joked as Jade finally made her way back into the room, a box of chocolate biscuits in hand.
"Shh. If there was anything in reach I'd throw it at you. But all I have is my phone and I know how much you love that thing, so it'd kinda backfire." I said.
"They look kinda cute together." Jade whispered to Sam.
I heard it anyway though, and a slight blush warmed my face. I wondered if Mitch had heard it, but if he did, he ignored it.
I watched Sam smile and nod in agreement, and sent him a small glare.
"I dont suppose you guys have coca-cola, do you?" I asked, suddenly thirsty.
"We do actually, we prepared for you and your addiction." Sam said, playing with his dogtag.
"Would you be so kind as to go and get me some then?" I asked.
"Are you too comfortable to get yourself some?" He laughed, standing up to get me some anyway.
"I dont like walking around in your house, it's not mine. And yes actually, I am."
"No one's home Haz. There's no reason to be afraid to walk around. It's just you, Jade, Mitch, Me, and Cassie." he called from the kitchen.
"Cassie?" I mumbled.
"This lump." Mitch said, giving the dog at his feet a gentle kick.
"Oh." I said.
"Do you want a biscuit?" Jade asked, holding the box out to me.
"Sure, thankyou." I said, reaching as far as I could to grab one.
I wasn't going to lie, the atmosphere was a little awkward right now. I'd just met someone I could hardly talk to because I looked up to her so much. Not to mention the fact I was currently cuddling against Mitchell.
I nibbled on my biscuit happily as Sam stepped back into the room, placing a can of Coke on the small table between the two couches. He also had a glass of water for himself, which made me look unhealthy by comparison.
"Thankyou Samuel." I said, reaching for my coke.
"You're welcome Hannah." He said, saying my actual name for the first time in forever. It actually sounded a little weird to hear 'Hannah' come from his mouth instead of 'Haz', but I guess that was the point.
"Dont call me Hannah, it sounds so much nicer when you say Haz." I said, opening my coke with a click and a fizz. I sipped it carefully, not even sure if I could drink it without spilling on Mitch in this position. "If I spill my cola on you it's not my fault." I laughed.
"No, but I'll still hold it against you." Mitch said.
Weird. It was weird, how Mitch and I seemed to be acting more couple-y than Sam and Jade.
"You guys need a couple name." I said, placing my coke on the table carefully. "Jam." I said after pondering it for awhile. "You two are Jam."
"Is that short for Jamuel?" Sam laughed.
"No, definitely not." I laughed.
Jade laughed too, an adorable smile on her face.
Before my brain could stop itself, I was thinking of names for Mitch and I. Internally I laughed at how terrible they were, before forcing my brain to stop thinking of the subject.
"Should we turn on the telly?" Jade asked, eating another biscuit.
"I doubt anything's on." Sam said, grabbing the remote and flicking the tv on.
He opened the channel guide, trying to see if there was anything worth watching.
"Nothing good, just crap." he announced.
"What about the music channels?" I asked.
"Ehh, I guess we could turn on some music. There's no dubstep channel though." he whined, turning on the hit list channel.
"I know. It sucks." I said.
The hit list did tend to play good music though. It just played what was currently popular in the area, so I guess people around here had good taste in music.
"Jeeze." I said. "I wish you two were public so we could actually do something instead of just lounging around your house."
"We're going public soon." Sam said.
"Why not just walk around town together and let paparazzi figure it out on their own?" I asked, adjusting my position slightly.
"We could." Jade said.
"Ha! See? She's on my side." I said triumphantly. "What about you Mitch? What do you think they should do?"
"Whatever."
"Just agree with me." I laughed.
"I agree with Haz." He announced, grabbing my coke and taking a sip of it.
"Hey, that's mine."
"We've got more."
"Exactly, go get your own."
"Why would I, when yours is right here?" He smirked.
"Because." I said, unable to think of an answer he'd actually believe.
"If you can't give me a good answer, then that means there is no reason I can't drink your coke." he said.
"Well fine. But if you drink it all you have to get me another one."
"Fine with me." Mitch said, placing my coke back on the table.
"Alright, back to the matter at hand." I said, having almost forgotten what we were talking about before. "We should all go out somewhere."
"You sure?" Sam asked. "You look pretty content laying on my brother."
"Stop." I said.
"Then stop laying on him." Sam laughed, obviously not at all bothered by Mitch and I and only wanting to tease.
"You told me to in the first place."
"I said to lean on him, not lay on him."
"First of all, I'm not laying on him. Second, he put us in this position, so blame him."
"But you're so much more fun to blame." Sam smiled devilishly.
"How do we keep getting off topic?" I asked.
"I dont know." Sam said.
"Yes you do, you're the one who's getting us off topic." I laughed.
Jade and Mitch were silent. Mitch was definitely enjoying me and Sam arguing as always, and I'm not sure what Jade was feeling at the moment.
"Can we please go somewhere or something?" I begged.
"Where?" Sam asked.
That was a good point. The first good point Sam had made today. There really wasn't very much to do in this area. The minigolf course wasn't far from here, and the mall and bowling alley were about the same distance in the other direction. But I didnt really want to go anywhere like that.
"See? There isnt even anywhere to go." Sam said.
"We could find somewhere." I said. "Late lunch, the mall, bowling, DanceWorks, minigolf." I rambled off a list of potential places.
"You get bored anywhere we go."
"Not if you keep me entertained." I said.
"Haz, you get bored in about ten minutes no matter what we're doing." Sam laughed.
"Then you have to make a better effort to keep me interested and entertained." I laughed, grabbing my cola and sipping it. "Mitch this is almost empty."
"So?"
"So you should get me another one." I tried.
"You said I had to get you another one if I drank all of it. You're the one drinking it." He said.
"I hate how clever you are." I smiled.
"No you don't." he said, smirking cockily.
"Fine, I'll get myself a cola." I sighed, not wanting to actually get up. "In the fridge right?" I asked.
"No, Haz, in the microwave." Sam said sarcastically.
"It was just a question." I laughed. "This isn't my house."
I sat up, despite not wanting to. Suddenly the left side of my body felt colder, no longer pressed against the warmth of Mitch. I forced myself to stand, wanting to cuddle back into Mitch.
"Be right back then." I smiled.
I walked into kitchen, a room I'd been in last time I was here. This was the place I'd met they're mum Jenny, as well as they're little sister Ellie. I opened the fridge door, not bothering to focus on anything other than the box that held cans of coca-cola.
I walked back into the living room. I could hear them talking, but I didn't know exactly what they were saying. When I stepped into the room, a hush seemed to come over the other occupants and I wondered what it was they'd been talking about.
Feeling slightly uncomfortable, I set my cola on the table and sat back on the couch.
Mitch had sat up, but still gave me a jerk of his head which told me to lean on him. He didn't shift our position majorly this time, just stayed as he was in a comfortable position. He was warm, and I smiled to myself.
I reached for my cola and opened it, wondering why the room was still silent.
"What's up?" I asked, deciding to be the one to break the semi-uncomfortable silence.
"We were talking about going into town." Jade said.
"Really?" I asked excitedly, pushing on Mitch a bit more in an attempt to change his position.
Mitchell obliged, leaning onto his side some more in a comfier position. He took my coke from me and sipped it, a smirk set on his lips. I shook my head a little and let him drink it.
"Yeah, but we still dont know what we'd do." Sam said.
"We could do anything." I stressed.
"If we could do anything, why dont we stay here?" Mitch asked, placing my coke back on the table.
"Ruin my party." I laughed.
My phone went off in my pocket and I reached for it, wondering who was texting me. It was Mary.
"Whatcha doin?" it said.
"Chilling on the couch with the boys." I sent back.
"Are you going to get a picture with Jade?" she asked.
"Later. I'm comfy." I sent back, ending the short conversation.
"What's up?" Mitch asked.
"That was Mary. She just wanted to know what we were doing, she's nosy." I laughed.
Suddenly I thought of something we could do if we were going to stay in.
"Do you have Netflix?" I asked.
"Yeah..." Sam said, suspicious of where I was going with this.
"Fancy a scary movie?" I asked, looking around at everyone in the room.
"I love a scary movie!" Jade said excitedly.
"I'm up for it." Mitch said.
"Alright." Sam agreed, going into the Netflix menu. "What do you want to watch?"
"A thriller, I think. They make you jump, and usually make you think." I said.
"Well we've got quite a few to choose from." Sam said, going into the thriller section.
"How about The Eye?" I asked, spotting it on the list. "It's a few years old, but I've heard it's good."
Sam glanced around to confirm what the other two thought. Neither of them seemed to disagree.
"Alright, The Eye it is."
"Popcorn?" I asked.
"Yeah, we've got some. I'll get a bowl for you two, and a bowl for me and Jade." Sam said, standing up to make some popcorn.
"One second." I said, standing up and following Sam into the kitchen.
"What's up, Haz?" Sam asked when I stepped into the kitchen with him.
"Getting another cola, cuz Mitch keeps drinking mine. And I'm getting him his own." I laughed, opening the fridge to grab two cans.
"Jade'll probably want something to drink, wanna go ask her?" Sam asked, putting a bag of popcorn into the microwave and starting the timer.
"Oh, sure!" I said, jogging back into the livingroom.
I placed my cola on the table, and the other one next to it for Mitch.
"This is mine." I said, pointing to mine. "You can have that one."
He smirked at me with a small laugh.
"Would you like anything to drink Jade?" I asked.
"Oh, just a glass of water. Thankyou." She smiled.
"No problem, be right back then."
I hopped and skipped my way back into the kitchen, where Sam was putting a second bag of popcorn in the microwave while trying to fill a large bowl with the first one.
"Nice multi-tasking." I laughed. "Where do you keep the glasses?" I asked.
"Shh you." he said despite laughing. "And they're right here." he said, putting the popcorn bag he was emptying down to open a cupboard. "Jade just wants a water?" He asked, passing me the glass.
"Sure does." I said, opening the fridge to get their water jug. "Is she going to want ice?" I asked, filling the cup.
"I dont know." Sam laughed, opening the microwave as the timer went off. "Just give her a couple ice cubes for safety." he said, pulling out another large bowl and beginning to fill it.
I put the jug back in the fridge and opened their freezer, grabbing an ice cube tray. I twisted the tray to loosen the ice and grabbed a couple cubes, placing them into her cup.
"Ready?" I asked, deciding we might as well go back at the same time.
"Yep." Sam said, picking up both bowls of popcorn.
We walked back into the living room where, in the short time we'd been gone, blankets had been assembled. There was one blanket on each couch, and they looked comfortable.
Sam set a bowl of popcorn down on either side of the small table, and I walked around to their side of it to give Jade her water.
"Thankyou." She smiled, taking the glass from me.
"No problem." I smiled back.
I went back over to my side of the table, and sat down on the couch next to Mitch. I scooted over close to Mitch so we could easily share the blanket and popcorn. Plus, as cliche as it was, if the movie was scary I could snuggle further into him and feel more protected. But I doubted I would.
Mitch picked up the bowl of popcorn, placing it on his lap where we'd both easily reach it.
"Ready?" Sam asked.
"Someone's gotta turn off the lights." I remembered. "Not me cuz I'm comfortable." I laughed.
"Tuh. I'll do it." Sam sighed, standing up from under the blanket and hitting the light switch so only the tv illuminated the room.
I snuggled into the blanket and Mitch, eating a couple pieces of popcorn. Sam selected the movie and let it start, not bothering to ask if we were ready this time.
The movie started and I was excited, even though the beginning was a bit boring. But the movie was already getting interesting about fifteen minutes in.
There were definitely a few parts where I jumped. Jade did too, seeming to be more scared than I was. I did find myself snuggling into Mitch a bit more during some parts, which surprised me. The movie wasn't particularly scary, and I was surprised at my reactions.
In the end though, the movie was very good. Although very different than I had expected from what I'd heard. I'm not sure I liked the very ending, but it was enjoyable and wasted a good two hours. It was now about three thirty.
I stretched out my arms as Sam turned on the lights. I blinked, helping my eyes adjust a little faster.
Mitch and I had finished our popcorn long ago, and I had finished my cola about half an hour ago.
I always felt a bit tired after a movie, and gave a small yawn.
"Tired?" Mitch asked.
"Noo. I'm yawning because I've got so much energy." I laughed.
"It's only three thirty, Haz."
"I know that." I said, checking my phone to be positive and make sure I didnt miss a text. "Movies make me tired."
"Then why'd you suggest one?"
"Cuz we weren't doing anything. And I like movies." I laughed.
"So whatre we going to do with a tired Haz?" Mitch asked.
"Load her up on sugar in hopes she'll stay awake?" I suggested.
"We dont really have any sweets around the house." Sam said.
"Then let's bake cookies." I said excitedly.
"I'd hate to see what you're like in the kitchen." Sam laughed.
"For your information, I can cook very well. And I bake even better. I'd just hate to see what all of us put together would look like in the kitchen." I said.
"It'd be messy, that's for sure." Sam said.
"We should do it." Jade smiled.
"We should." I agreed.
"Haz--" Sam started before I cut him off.
"Please?" I begged, drawing out the word as long as I could.
"We do have the ingredients." Mitch pointed out.
I nodded and gave my puppy dog pout, knowing Sam was weak to it.
"Stop looking at me like that." Sam said. "Alright fine, we'll bake cookies." he said, breaking down.
"Yay!" I clapped, returning my face to a wide smile. "Let's go!" I said, standing up and attempting to pull Mitch along by his wrist.
As I pulled Mitch into the kitchen with Sam and Jade following, I could hear them talking.
"She sure is enthusiastic." Jade laughed.
"Yeah, but I love her." Sam said.
I ran into the kitchen, letting go of Mitch. My socks interacted with the tiled floor and I slipped. I landed on the floor with a short scream and started to laugh.
"Help?" I asked, rolling over onto my back.
Usually I would depend on Sam to help me up, but Mitch was closer at the moment, so he stuck out a hand.
"Thankyou." I said, grabbing his hand.
He pulled me to my feet as easily as Sam would, and I almost felt lightheaded when I was on my feet again.
"Ohk. I'll get a recipe." I said, pulling out my phone. "Chocolate chip?"
"Sounds good." Sam said, already pulling the basic ingredients from the cupboards.
"Lucky I have a recipe app." I smiled, selecting the app. "And I have a really good chocolate chip recipe on here, seriously makes the best cookies."
"Preheat the oven then, Haz?" Sam asked.
I walked over to their oven and set the temperature so that it would begin to heat.
We decided to make two batches, in hopes of having enough cookies for all four of us. But instead of doubling the recipe, we made two different bowls of the mix. Jade and I worked on one, and Sam and Mitch made the other. We probably should've made the second bowl after we'd already baked all the cookies in the first batch, but it wasn't a big deal.
We used every last bit of cookie dough, not leaving enough to eat after. Which was okay with me; even though cookie dough is really good, it's a bit too sweet for me.
In a couple of hours, we had fourty eight lovely cookies. The kitchen was a mess though, and it took us another half an hour to clean it well enough the boys wouldn't get in trouble. They might get in trouble for how much of the ingredients we used though.
"Everybody get a cookie! We'll all try them at the same time." I announced, taking a cookie from the nearest plate to me. "One, two, three." I said once everyone had a cookie.
We all bit into our cookie on three. I'd had this recipe many times before but it tasted better having been made with my two bestfriends and a new friend.
"It's still warm!" Jade squealed, obviously enjoying her cookie.
"Told you it's the best recipe." I smiled.
"Not bad Haz." Sam said.
"Thankyou." I said. "Jeeze, it's almost time for me to go home." I said, glancing at the microwave clock. "How am I getting home?" I asked, remembering I didnt set anything up with Mary.
"Well I can take you home if you want." Sam said, taking another bite of his cookie.
"What time are you going home?" I asked Jade.
"Well, I'm not going home since I live a little far. But I'm going to my hotel room around the same time as you're going home I think." She smiled, eating her cookie happily.
"Would it be going out of your way to take me home? Or are the hotel and my house in the same direction?" I didnt want Sam to take me home if it would take too long or anything.
"I can take you both back easily." Sam said.
"Alright then, I'll tell Mary I guess." I said, pulling out my phone.
"Hey Mary, Sam will drive me home soon." I texted.
"Alright. Did you get a picture with Jade?" she asked.
"No, I'll do that now. See you." I texted.
"Jade, can we get a picture together?" I asked.
"Oh, sure." she said.
We squeezed in close together, and I held out my phone to take the picture, before Sam took it from me.
"I got it." he said.
I sighed and let him have it. I smiled again before he hit the button, hoping the picture would turn out good.
He gave the phone back to me and I checked the picture, showing it to Jade too.
"Aw, we look cute." she said.
"Yeah!" I agreed.
"Should we start to leave now? Jade's hotel's a little further down than your house, Haz." Sam said.
"Sure, let's go." I said, heading to the door.
We all stopped at the door and put our shoes on, which made Jade taller than me as she was wearing heels. I made sure I wasnt forgetting anything, even though I hadn't really taken anything to their house anyway, and was the first to step out the door.
We all got into the car, deciding where to sit without really talking about it. I was behind the driver's as usual, and Jade sat behind the passengers where Mitch was.
The drive to my house was quick, and I got there a little earlier than usual.
"Thankyou boys. I hope we can hang out again sometime, Jade." I smiled, undoing my seatbelt.
"Yeah for sure!" She smiled.
I stepped out of the car with a smile on my face.
"Bye boys." I said. "Bye Jade!"
I closed the car door and began to walk up the path, waving as they drove off.
"I'm home!" I called loudly as I stepped through the door.
"How was your day honey?" Mary asked as I slipped out of my shoes.
"Good thanks." I said, grabbing a can of coca-cola and sitting on the couch across from Mary that no one ever used.
"Did you get a picture with Jade?" She asked.
"Yep, catch." I said, taking my iPhone out of my pocket and gently tossing it to her.
I wasn't worried she'd drop it. I had a pretty good throw and she could catch well, plus my iPhone had a case that usually protected it when it fell.
"Nice lock screen." She laughed.
I remembered my lock screen photo was the one of Sam and I in the mirror that he'd changed it to. I guess this was Mary's first time seeing it.
"I know right?" I laughed. "Should be the newest photo in the camera roll."
"Oh, it's so cute. She's very pretty isnt she." Mary said, tossing the phone back to me gently.
"She's beautiful." I said. "And she's really nice and funny."
"Are you jealous?" Mary asked with a joking tone.
Was I jealous? I couldn't be. Sam was my bestfriend, and Jade was a new friend. The two of them were the cutest couple I'd ever seen, so there was no way I could be jealous. Could I?
"No." I said, although I was unsure if I sounded believeable.
Mary gave me a look, which proved to me I hadnt sounded completely honest.
"They have a dog." I said, changing the subject. "Name's Cassie. She's kinda quiet and boring, but plenty cute."
Mary nodded, knowing I was purposely changing the subject but choosing to ignore it.
"Alright Mary, I'm going upstairs then." I said, supressing a small yawn.
I ran over to the stairs, jumping the first few steps but being careful not to spill my coke. Running up the stairs was something I always did, it was almost impossible for me to walk them.
I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed. I set my coke on my bedside table and decided to change into comfier clothes.
I took my jacket off, and changed into some joggers. My shirt was really comfortable, so I just decided to wear that for now.
I got my laptop and checked through all my social sites, which didnt update super often. I saw my bestfriend from Canada was online despite it being around two in the morning where she was, and decided to talk to her.
I had neglected my Canadian friends lately. But it was hard to talk to them with such a huge time difference. My life was also currently centered around the boys though, which was the main reason for me neglecting my friends.
I didnt really talk to most of my friends. But my bestfriend, Amy, was super close to me. So I tried to talk to her often, but still only spoke to her a couple times a month.
We didnt talk for very long, since it was obviously very early where she was, but it still nice to talk to her. We even skyped for awhile to get the chance to see eachother's faces.
Soon she was going to bed, and before long, so was I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blehh. I dont like this chapter. I'm not very good at writing Jade, and just...bleh. But enjoy anyway :)I promise it's beginning to get interesting.

And Haz's friend Amy is named after @DVImagines on Twitter cuz she's awesome :)

P.S. I dont actually know where Jade lives...so xD <3