"Destruction Is Such a Sweet Salvation"

A Deadly Descision Is Made

"Anything?" I whispered dangerously in her ear as I felt my fangs elongate.

"Anything." She whimpered instinctively tensing.

I felt my fangs slice into her artery like a knife through butter. My eyes rolled back in the pure ecstasy of it all. ; Her warm blood filled my mouth and ran down my chin. She slumped back against me, her whimpering growing softer. Cursing myself I pulled back. This most certainly could kill her and I couldn't risk taking anymore from her for a while. I saw her eyes flutter shut as she slumped against my shoulder. She slept just as angelically as the previous night. I sighed heavily leaning against the oak headboard, guilt pulled at the corners of my mind.

It hadn’t really been her fault earlier. She had tried to keep the maid out; even I hadn't expected her to burst in any moment. It cut my heart deep as I noticed the tearstains that marred her face. A heavy decision lay before me. I couldn’t leave her here, but then again I defiantly couldn’t take her with me. Taking her with me would prove to be a deadly move on my part and could very well land this poor, helpless soul in a world of torture. I glanced at the watch on her wrist we'd been in here longer than I would though. I only had minutes till someone came to get her for the early afternoon service.

"Fuck it," I thought to myself as I slid off the bed.

Risking it all i picked her up bridal style and walked towards the closet that was hidden behind the armoire. Pushing in the long forgotten hidden button the wall slid open and i followed the hidden tunnel out of the manor. The sudden drop in temperature brought goose bumps on her skin. I smirked as she snuggled closer against me, desperately seeking any warmth.

"Sorry mon cherie," I whispered in her ear, "But you wont find any warmth from me."

Finally the sun had set and I quickly exited the tunnels, scanning the dark woods i shimmered off.

"Let’s hope for your sake darling," I murmured out loud, “That my brother has a prior engagement tonight"

"Let’s hope," I whispered again sending a silent prayer to god.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT? MESSAGE? SUBSCRIBE? plz!!! or you could just check out my other story LEFT ALONE and let me know what you think..