Status: one of the good ones

Were together forever

together

My blonde hair was piled on top of my head in curls with a tiara on top of that . My blue eyes matched the blue on my dress. I smiled til my cheeks hurt as my mom took picture after picture . I smirked as my mom took a picture of me and Drake as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked out the house into the night and we got into his mustang and sped to the school. Everyone was standing out front a collage of colors. We were one of the many shades of blue. We walked in everyone was dancing to Flo Rida and some were just sitting at chairs sipping at punch and ate cake. I danced around. Then stopped as a slow song came on jar of hearts by Christina Perri. I laid my head on Drakes shoulder his fingers were intertwined behind my back. We swayed back and forth for the longest time his axe scent making me close my eyes and snuggle closer into his chest. "I love you Farah." he said i looked up into his hazel eyes and smiled "I love you too ..alot" he pulled my chin up to his face he was 6'1 while i was 5'4 wat smaller. He had to secretly pick me up and then he just kissed me. His lips were soft and he parted my lips softly and sucked at my bottom lip and held the back of my neck. I closed my eyes while his were slowly closing. He French kissed me and intertwined his arms behind my back. He grasped my hand as a new song came on and led me out to the back and into a empty bus I sat at the back and he grinned his white straight teeth showing. He motioned for me to come to where he was I went over and sat into the seat across from him. He put my legs into his lap and took off my heel and played with my toes. I giggled and laughed as he tickled them. Then he let my foot fall onto the pale gray seat. I got up into the narrow walk way and sat next to him he grabbed my hand and put my right leg over his thigh. I looked at him smile and rub my leg from the foot to the knee. I closed my eyes and kissed his cheek but he turned around fastly and I kissed his lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stood and kissed me shifting me from arm to arm while he took his jacket off. I was now a little over one inch taller then him. He snapped off the other heel. I knew where this was going but didn't stop it. He sucked at my neck his cold lips making me have the jitters. He unzipped my dress from the back my strapless bra now showing. I shimmied it off and he let it drop to the floor. He laid me down in the back of the bus and unbuttoned his shirt and undid his tie. I sat there watching as my thong showed its black and pink polka dot and bow on the front. He had his pants off and loafers all he was in was his boxers. He laid my head back gently and kissed from my neck down to my breasts to my belly button and down. He slid the underwear down. He kissed it and licked softly around my eyes rolled back and he smiled and kissed my cheek. He popped my bra clasp and sucked at my nipples. I bit my lower lip as he took off his boxers and laid gently on top of me. I could feel it rising he then laid me on my back and slid it in. I grimaced a little. I was still a virgin til that moment he was also until that moment. We slowly intertwined our bodies. And I dug my nails into his bronze back and he slowly went in and out. I moaned because it felt so good. And he was mine. He was the person I lost my virginity too. He was my everything. He kissed my lips and he brought himself out of me. I sat knees up to my chest getting over the sting. He ruffled his hair and sat legs around his waist. He then did the same thing again. Except this time I knew we were making love. He went deep his penis going deep in until you couldn't see it anymore he was going up and down on top of me I screamed out. It was at a certain point where that feeling was at its greatest. And it felt so damn good. I then opened my legs back. I was hot and sweaty he took his tongue and licked the clear off my vagina he sucked and gently bit. I could tell he enjoyed it. He licked inside the hole he created and shook his head back and forth making me squeeze my eye together and bite my tongue. He looked up at me and said "Farah.. I am so in love with you and we.." he laughed. "Us have just list our virginity to each other someone I hope we stay together with forever. And he kissed me like he never had before. So gingerly and sweet. Then he sat there and intertwined his arms around me not wanting this to ever end I know I didn't we could be Adam and eve. Every started coming out of the school laughing and tittering. I hurriedly put back on my dress heels and fixed my tiara I looked exactly how I did when I went out the house. We jumped off the bus and mixed with the crowd. He whispered in my ear. "Your so beautiful." I looked at him and we slid into his mustang saying good bye too everyone. I held his left hand as he drove with his right. I now thought that this isn't just someone I'm in love with. Its someone I'm hopefully getting married and having children with .He pulled up to my house and kissed me once more on the cheek as I walked up the steps and into the house and he sped away. Giving me his heart and his life to me on that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked please comment......